BADR's OC

Well if you don't know BADR stands for BornADragonRider, just incase you didn't know.

Name:Maria Cortez

Age:15

Parent:Huracàn, Mayan god of seas, storms, fire and The Clouds.

Appearance:Maria has Hispanic features, straight brown hair, and is tall for her age

Camp: CHB and a Mayan Tribe in California

Weapon: Since she is a Mayan demigod, she advances in daggers and spears, anything else she can't wield.

Personality:Her personality is represented by her father's domains, she can have a fiery temper and can be hot headed, or she can be calm and finds a different path if something's blocking her path, but usually has a storm of emotions

Life before Camp: Her mom shipped her off to a boarding school in Pennsylvania, when Maria came back to see her mom, her mom had a different life after marrying a rich man and had 'normal kids' as trouble followed Maria, then her mom shortly disappeared after, while on the run from Law Enforcement she was cornered by a local street gang, a ghostly woman saved her, later in life while on a quest, she figured out that the woman was her half sister.

Life at Camp:Maria found a tribe of Mayan demigods which she settled in after she completed a quest, but visits Camp Half-Blood often, when she visits she lives in Cabin Three with Percy, they formed a sibling bond, but often have arguments over who's the better sea child, she's best friends with Nico and Rachel who went on her quest with her as a back-up team with her other best friend Lilly, who's a child of Hermes.

Information on her Dad:Since most of you don't know about Mayan Mythology, her dad was one of the thirteen Creator Gods, who made humans out of corn meal and their blood, since the god king Itzamna feared that the human race would become too knowledgeable and stop worshiping the gods, her father clouded their eyes and mind, therefore becoming the god of The Clouds.

Likes:Salt water, daggers, children of Hermes, fire, and hurricanes

Dislikes:Chihuahuas, Aztecs, Incas, basketball, children of Aphrodite