Chapter 2: Some Rude Prince

Author's Notes:

Kai on the multimedia section!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already recess, and of course, every student rushed out of their classrooms and ran towards the cafeteria to find a table quickly, or just get food right before there's none. Somebody does not have that agenda for today.

Jeri enters the cafeteria and as expected, she looks around for Chanyeol. Meanwhile, the pissed off sister Hyeri just enters with a frown written on her face. The class earlier was one piece of rotten hell for her, who would not think like that when one student is given an assignment on the first day.

It was obvious that Chanyeol was behind Jeri, yet Hyeri decides to not tell her so that she would be surprised and go all lovey dovey. That's what her sister aims for in relationships, anyway.

As Jeri looks everywhere and sees no sign of him, she turns her back and yes, he was juts right behind her. "Chanyeol!" Jeri exclaimed. They both smiled at each other and dashed to a table where they can seat before it gets all full.

The other one Hyeri just followed right behind them and sees her sister flirting with Chanyeol right in front of her. But not the obvious kind of flirting, just a friendly kind of flirt. Her thoughts of her sister and the new boy they met suddenly ended when she felt somebody pushed her and she immediately fell down on the floor, hitting her butt. What pissed her off even more was that the boy she bumped into did not even spare a glance.

The guy just kept on walking as if he didn't do anything wrong. Hyeri stood up and suddenly pointed a finger at him and everybody stopped and stared at the commotion happening right now.

"YOU! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY!" She yelled at him. The guy suddenly stopped walking and stood right at the spot, not too far from the distance. Hyeri waited a response from him, and he immediately turns around, facing the girl.

He had blonde hair which is a huge contrast to his skin tone. He looked absolutely cool, what with the pose he's doing. Both of his hands are at his jean pockets, and he really looks handsome, no doubt about it. He raises an eyebrow at Hyeri.

"Do I even look like I care?" He asks sarcastically and this angers Hyeri even more. He looks so conceited, that's what she thought. The guy just chuckles while rolling his eyes.

"YOU DON'T RESPECT PEOPLE, DO YOU?!" She yelled at him, yet he is still smirking. Hyeri had enough, totally.

"My name is Kai." He simply said and walked towards a table, where Jeri and Chanyeol are sitting. 

I didn't even ask him for his name. Hyeri thought then she rolls her eyes and just walks to Jeri and Chanyeol's table and sat down next to the guy named Kai. She had no choice, Jeri and Chanyeol were sitting next to each other. He notices Chanyeol giving Kai a stern look like as if he's telling him that he did something wrong.

"Kai, you were acting a little rude." Chanyeol told him and Kai rolled his eyes. What a stupid brat, Hyeri thought as she glances at the boys. And again, Hyeri thinks that the Kai guy is a stupid brat, so yeah.

"Do I look like I even care about her, Chanyeol?" He asked while glaring at Hyeri. It felt like Kai is so mad at women but Hyeri got even more pissed off with what Kai did next.

"Hi." Kai greeted to Jeri and she just smiled back. 

As much as Kai is trying to be kind to Jeri, the other can't help but feel scared. By his intimidating looks, she can't help but shudder and move a little bit closer to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, let's meet later, okay?" Kai said and Chanyeol just nodded, not even looking scared. Since it looks like they're pretty close in the eyes of Jeri and Hyeri, they didn't seem surprised when Chanyeol didn't look like he was scared of him at all.

"I don't trust this guy." Hyeri said in a straightforward manner, which resulted to Kai glaring at her. In fact, she glared back too and now it looked like they had lasers in their eyes and they're trying to melt each other with just their own eyes.

Jeri and Chanyeol gulped loudly as they saw this. They immediately made a move to leave. Chanyeol took Jeri's hand and of course, she gulped and tried to cover the pink blush that was starting to appear through her cheeks.

"We'll go leave you two guys for a while." Chanyeol said and they both left the cafeteria. Now only Hyeri and Kai were left at the table.

Right before they could punch each other, Hyeri stood up and left Kai at the table. The guy just scoffs and looks elsewhere but the girl, Hyeri. He was just not really delighted by her presence.

"What a stupid girl." He said.