Chapter 42: Jealousy And Other Problems About Love -_-

• Dedicated to Denisse Gonzales

Author's Notes:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughs like Chanyeol* 2,000+ reads immediately. I never expected that. I never did, even one of my friends who is an Exotic cried because of a part in this story. Never expected that too. Thanks for the support, I'll work hard to make this story better!~

Kansahamnida!

...........................................................................

Kai and Hyeri were just all giggles and laughter when they went inside the classroom. But, of course, Kris is watching them too closely. He has a feeling that Hyeri feels close to Kai because of her problems currently. I'll go try hanging out with her. Just watch me, Kai. WATCH ME DO IT LIKE A GENTLEMAN. Kris thought and saw Chanyeol coming in last.

He sat down on his designated chair. Of course, Jeri was his seatmate. But now, for him, it's like nothing. "I shouldn't have been in this seat." Chanyeol cursed himself and Jeri pretended not to hear it, but she did. When she can't hold her tears, she walked out of the classroom.

"Can you try to go easy on her? What even happened to the both of you?" Kai asked and Chanyeol refused to answer. "Don't mind me, will you?" Chanyeol said rudely. Kai was left mad at Chan for speaking to him in a bad way, even if he's only trying to tell Chanyeol the good thing.

"Calm down, Kai. Give Chanyeol some time." Hyeri said and held his hand. She gave a smile and he just smiled back. And, at the back, Kris is watching them in jealousy.

........................................................................................................................................

It was already recess. Yes, recess, the time where you eat your snacks, or for some people...their lunch. Kai and Hyeri immediately dashed to the canteen and they ate their snacks. There, Kris entered. He saw Kai and Hyeri, so he walked to their table.

"May I seat here, Kai?" Kris asked when he reached their table. Kai nodded and Kris sat next to Hyeri. But Kai wasn't affected at all.

"Oh, so Hyeri, about that super popular thing on the internet. Have you heard about it?" Kai asked Hyeri and she nodded. They both laughed loudly while Kris was left looking at them.

"Hey Kris, out of place here?" Hyeri asked Kris and Kris just smiled. I am so dead. I don't even know what they're talking about. Kris thought. "I will go somewhere." Kris lied and got up from the chair. He walked away from the table with a disappointed expression.

I should be......scoring on Hyeri but Kai seems like he's winning. Kris thought.

Author-nim