Chapter 34: Fire

Author's Notes:

Okay, ohayooooooooo.
……………………………………………………

Hyeri's room. Where she sleeps, and where.....a tattoo burns in her left wrist. She was sweating bullets in her sleep.

(Sweating bullets is an idiomatic expression)

She wakes up with tears falling from her eyes. She grabs her handkerchief and wipes her tears. She gets up from bed and goes to Jeri's room. Hyeri sees Jeri sleeping, embraced in Chanyeol's arms.

Fine, I will just tell her later. Hyeri said and feels her left wrist burning. She looks at it and sees a tattoo starting to show. It is like she was being burned alive, and she can't avoid the fire burning up in her skin.

She runs down the stairs and goes to the bathroom. She closes the door and turns on the shower. Hyeri gets soaked in the water but the feeling of being burned is still there.

"AGH! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I AM BURNING! SOMEBODY!" Hyeri screams. Until she can't resist the heat, she collapsed.

In Jeri's room, Chanyeol wakes up and notices the strange screams from downstairs. He slowly got up from bed and goes down the stairs to check what's happening. He sees the bathroom door slightly open and goes inside.

Chan sees Hyeri, helpless on the floor with the shower on. "Hyeri!" Chan yelled and carried her, bridal style. He carried her upstairs to her room.

On her left wrist, the tattoo shines an orange color.

Author-nim