Chapter 45: Dark Attacks Telekinesis and Wind

Author's Notes:

SOLO BETWEEN HUNHAN. YES, GO FANGULL IF YOU SHIP THEM. XD
…………………………………………………………

Sehun and Luhan were just walking to go somewhere. They seemed too silent and awkwardness started to fill the atmosphere.

"Sehunnie—" Luhan broke the silence but Sehun gave him a death glare. "Call me Sehun. We're not those little kids from before." Sehun said and walked faster.

Luhan tried to catch up but he was suddenly attacked on the back. "AGH!" Luhan yelled. Sehun looked behind and saw.....their replicas.

Ones that look exactly like them, but they seemed to have black eyes and not brown. Their replicas smiled evilly and continued destroying the road.

Luhan was left, lying weakly, knowing that death is coming to him. "LUHAN!" Sehun yelled and ran to him. He put Luhan's left arm around his shoulder and held his waistbfor support.

Sehun tried to run away as fast as he could, but all of a sudden, their other selves appeared in front of him in a flash. "I will take away who you care about the most." Their other selves said and disappeared.

The storm was over. He layed Luhan down gently and felt the pulse on his wrist. Sehun didn't feel anything. He tried to punch Luhan lightly on the shoulder but it didn't work.

"Luhan, wake up. Luhan." Sehun said and tears started to flow out of Sehun's eyes. "Luhan, hyung....Lulu hyung, Sehunnie is here, wake up." Sehun whined and cried, watching Luhan.

"Hyung, wake up. Lulu hyung, wake up. Please,wake up, Lulu hyung!" Sehun sobbed like a baby while lightly hitting his shoulder.

"LULU HYUNG!" Sehun whined as he saw Luhan leave his one and only little Sehunnie. Sehun cried, seeing Luhan leaving him alone.

The memory of Sehun when he was a kid replayed again in his brain. "Lulu hyung, Sehunnie needs you. Please wake up, for me, Lulu hyung. Please don't leave me again, please hyung. Wake up for me." Sehun sobbed.

Author-nim