Chapter 60: Dangerous

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't updated yet, well, here it is! WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR.

Well, I will still update even though I'm sick. I hope you guys like it, I am sacrificing my chance of recovery for giving you guys an update.

I will work hard, guys. I CROSS MY HEART!

...............................................................................................................

"I need to fight along with you or all of you will be in danger." Hyeri retorted, gritting her teeth. Jeri and Hyeri were having an argument, involving Hyeri's safety. Knowing that Hye didn't discover her ability yet, she wants to fight.

"It would be useless, Hyeri! I won't let your life on the line for the others!" Jeri retorted back. Chanyeol was trying to calm her down, but seriously, Jeri's anger is like of a crocodile's.

Hyeri sighs. She bit her lower lip and glared at her own sister. "I will fight...there's nothing stopping me from anyone's opinions. I don't care if I'll die in front of you, as long as I died as a protector." Hyeri announced and stormed out of the house.

Hyeri walks away in anger, irritated that she can't protect anyone...cannot protect Kai. Her footsteps grow heavier in anger, until someone held her on the wrist.

"I won't let you fight, Hyeri." When Hyeri looked behind, it was Kai. Now he's on their side now? Hyeri thought angrily. She pulls away her wrist from Kai's hands. "How come?" Hyeri asked in anger.

"I want you to live, Hye. I won't let you see yourself in blood and die in pain." Kai reasoned. Well, I know. I will die in pain, but I know the pain will end. Hyeri told herself mentally. Hyeri glared at him, causing Kai to flinch.

"I DON'T WANT ANYONE'S LIVES ON THE LINE! OR YOURS!" Hyeri roared. "YOU'VE ALREADY PROTECTED PEOPLE, KAI! AND I WON'T LET YOU DO IT AGAIN!" Hyeri continued to yell...

Kai never felt this before.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He never felt being loved and cared about.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He thought no one ever cared about what will happen to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until those words of Hyeri were barked right in his face.

"Hyeri--" Kai was cut off. "You've fought too much. I want to know how it feels to be in your position." Hyeri said softly. "I don't care if I lose my life. Because I know you will manage to live in this world without me."

"I wanna die for you because I love you." Hyeri ended.

Kai's eyes widened.