Star Wars

Lydia's POV

"You've never seen Star Wars!?" Isaac and Stiles said in perfect unison. Allison and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"What?" Isaac asked.

"You seem so offended," Allison explained.

"That's because I am!"

"As am I," Stiles interjected. "How can you live almost 19 years and not see it?"

I was about to explain myself but Allison spoke up before me. "Because we have social lives."

"That's one reason, I guess. But it just doesn't interest me."

Isaac rolled his eyes. "Do you think A Walk To Remember interests me? I'd rather claw my own eyes out before I see that movie again. But I watch it because I love you," he said to Allison.

"He does have a point," Allison said.

"Seriously?" I looked at Stiles, hoping he might help me out, but he just shrugged. "Fine, you win."

The boys highfived excitedly and Allison started the movie.

                                      ---

We were about half an hour in and I was confused as hell because it wasn't the first one. Well, it was, but not really. Not only was I confused, but bored. All the snack bowls were empty and I didn't want to get up to refill them because I'm pretty sure I was the only one eating them.

My eyes were starting to feel heavy so I leaned my head on Allison's shoulder. She shrugged, which I took as a signal to get off. I lifted my head and was surprised to see Stiles, not Allison.

"Oh," I said. I hadn't noticed that Allison was on the opposite end of me, next to Isaac. "Sorry."

"No, you're fine," he mumbled.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." So I put my head back down and closed my eyes, drifting off to the sound of Chewbacca and lightsabers.