Fluffy Mark

You open your front door to your apartment. You get your keys out and unlock the door. At your surprise you see your boyfriend, Mark, in your kitchen.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" You question.

Mark cocks his head towards you. He smiles gently as he says

"I had a free day today!".

"Really?!" You said in shock.

"Mhm." Mark said as he turned his head back to the kitchen.

You dropped your bag onto the floor and walk towards Mark. You hug Mark from behind. You press your face into his middle back. You are filled with the scent that is so familiar.

"I missed you so much..." You said quietly.

Mark smiled that you cared so much for him.

"I missed you too." He responded sweetly.

You wanted Mark to look at you in the eyes.

"Mark??" You said. No response. You pouted and squeezed Mark tighter. Mark slightly gasped for air as you squeezed him tighter.

"Yes, Jagiya?" He said as he turned his body to face you. He placed his gentle hands on your shoulder. Your arms were still wrapped tightly onto Marks back as you said "I love you".

Mark's eyes darted away in embarrassment but, looked in your eyes and responded "I love you too".
Those were the words you wanted to hear from your boyfriend after a long time. (He was on tour in Japan). You laid your head onto Mark's chest. Mark patted your head gently. You looked up at him and smiled brightly. Mark kissed your forehead. You blushed a little bit and returned a kiss on his lips.
All of a sudden Mark's phone rings. Mark parted with you and grabbed his phone.

"Hello?" He said.

You couldn't hear what the other person on the line was saying, but by the look on Mark's face got you a tad worried.

"Really? Right now?" Mark continued as he ruffled his hair.

"Can't you get Junior or Jackson?" Mark said impatiently. You cock your head to one side and try to hear what the other person on the phone is saying.

"Okay." Mark ended as he hung up his phone.

Mark looked up at you and flashed a smile that meant he had to do some work.

"You have to back to the studio?" You ask quietly.

Mark bit his lip and nodded.
It hurt you because Mark just got home and he has to go back to work.

"What do you have to do?" You asked as you walked into the living room.

"They want me to fill out some papers for some interviews.." Mark sighed.

"Oh okay... It must be important if they called you..." Your voice trailed off as you tried to keep strong. Mark silently walked behind you and wrapped his hands on your waist. He rested his chin on top of your head.

"It's fine. Your job is important, you should go now." You said as you tried to push away his arms. His arms wouldn't budge.

"They only thing that is important to me right now is you." Mark said as he hugged you tighter.

------==== THE END ====------

Thank you everyone for reading this short imagine with Mark! I'm sorry if this got boring or not enough fluff! Please leave comments below on what you think I should do next! Also, I am taking requests! I'm not only doing Mark, I will soon be doing GOT7 or BTS! Comment and tell me what you guys want! Thank you!