Chapter 3: Love at Last

(Author's note: In this ending, I ensure you that there will be content that might make you uncomfortable. Leave now if you think you won't be able to handle it. I warned you...)

Slowly, Sarah began avoiding Chengxi, until she began to completely ignore him. He begged for another chance, but she didn't give in. She belonged to James, and that was that. Chengxi became ever so envious of James, wishing that he was as handsome as him. His beautiful face, chiseled chest, and soft, silky voice. He was like a prince, charming and elegant, yet strong and fearless. That night, Chengxi began to wonder what he'd do without Sarah, but finally convinced himself that this was the end of their relationship. There would be no more special cheese and crackers for Chengxi.

The next day, Chengxi wanted to have a talk with James. He asked James if they could make up, and attempt to start a friendship together. Now that he didn't have a chance with Sarah, James could have her all to his muscular self. Later that evening, Chengxi and James went to Chengxi's favorite place to hang out. Chengxi told him that this place was "ultra legit", and that James would truly enjoy it. As they pulled up into Chuck-E-Cheese's, Chengxi's smile began to grow as he stared at James and imagined the amount of fun they would have.

As they walked in, Chengxi began to squeal, holding James' hand. James didn't mind too much that Chengxi was gripping tightly onto his hand, however it soon began to hurt. Chengxi asked him what he wanted to do first, and James replied, "How 'bout we get lunch?" Chengxi grew excited, and thought to himself, "Ooh! A lunch date? It was about time." As James bit into his cheese pizza, Chengxi stared at James, slowly chewing away at the warm, mozzarella. He watched his mouth move up and down, as he slowly grew lust, desperately wanting James to take a large bite out of not only the pizza, but him as well. At this point, Chengxi had realized that his feelings for Sarah had completely disappeared, and he now had a new goal, and that goal was James.

That day at Chuck-E-Cheese's, James did not have very much fun like Chengxi said he would. He basically went around, chaperoning Chengxi as he wasted his tokens and won close to barely any tickets at all. Before they left, Chengxi had used his 8 tickets to purchase James a beautiful plastic ring. Although it really wasn't much, James pretended to be flattered so he wouldn't accidentally make Chengxi cry. As they drove home, Chengxi stared at James the whole ride back, admiring his beauty. He even attempted once to slightly caress James' left thigh, but James stared at him oddly and told him to stop being so creepy.

That night, Chengxi was craving James' more than a chubby kid would crave a thick slice of cake. Chengxi rode his scooter quickly to James' house at around 1:00 AM. The air was near freezing, and the sidewalks were covered in a thin layer of slippery frost. Chengxi used to same technique to get into the houses of the people he loved, by finding a nearby stone and mercilessly smashing it into the closest window. As he began to climb up the stairs once again, he was relieved to find that there was no bright light flashing in James' room, and even more relieved to find that James was asleep. Chengxi began growing tired, which caused him to slip into the same sheets James' was sleeping in, getting as close as he could to James. He placed one hand on James' stomach, and began to softly rub, slowly closing his eyes, making James the last thing he saw before he fell asleep, only to enter his dreams and fantasize about the marvelous adventures the two would have.

At about 6:30 AM, Chengxi had already prepared a breakfast for James which took him almost 2 hours to make. He set the breakfast (a bowl of soggy cereal, a stick of butter, and a piece of wet bread) on the table near his sleeping prince and sat down on the bed, slowly brushing his hands through James' hair. He felt a tingly feeling once more, and knew it wasn't a sneeze this time. As James continued to sleep, Chengxi slowly pressed his crusty dry lips against James', and not soon after, Chengxi began to slurp on them, creating the most repulsive sound, and all this time, James didn't have a single clue that Chengxi was feasting upon his lips. After a few more minutes of revolting noises, Chengxi had forced himself to stop kissing. He stared at James after removing his lips, truly realizing how lucky he was, and then sneezed all over James.

James woke up quite alarmed, wiping his face with a very disgusted look, however he noticed the bowl of cereal, paired with butter and bread and soon began to feel grateful. He looked at Chengxi, smiled, and voluntarily kissed him on the cheek. In seconds, Chengxi's face had grown redder than a tomato, and he smiled, embarrassingly. James told him that he would take a quick shower, and they could talk in just a few minutes. For a second, Chengxi had almost wanted to ask if he could shower with James, but even he knew that his shower didn't have enough room. In around 10 minutes, he heard the shower faucet turn off and heard a rustling sound, which could only mean James was putting
clothes on, immediately filling him with disappointment. Although Chengxi wasn't the happiest, he took a peek at James through the bathroom lock while he still could.

After about 5 more minutes, James finally walked out, looking as attractive as ever. Chengxi could feel himself grow with excitement, and could take it no longer.
(Author's note: STOP reading RIGHT NOW if you are sensitive towards profanity.)
He grabbed James by the waist and told him that he wanted James to taste him a bit. He pulled James towards him, and the two were now tightly pressed against each other; the only sounds you could hear in the bedroom were silent breaths every few seconds. As James began to get on his knees, he started to slowly unzip Chengxi's pants, when soon all Chengxi had on were his tighty-whities and a t-shirt. (Although James finally had feelings for Chengxi, he didn't want to risk taking Chengxi's shirt off, as that could possibly blind him.) James reached into Chengxi's underwear, not expecting much, however found something which completely shocked him.

A few seconds of awkward silence passed, and James looked up at Chengxi, with a confused and somewhat dissapointed face.
James whispered,

"Umm...

Why do you have a vagina?"

THE END