Regret - Chapter 9

London's P.O.V.

We are currently at the airport in America waiting for Zayn to pick me and zoella up. Me and Zayn are good friends , when they were on The X-Factor they came over to Harry's house to hang out and we clicked instantly. " LONDON!" I heard a voice call. I looked over and Zayn was scouting out for me. I waved my hand back and forth and he glanced over and saw me. We both started running to eachother and we ran into eachothers arms. " Gahh I missed you " i told him. " Me too " Zayn said letting go and helping me with My Bags. I looked back and Zoella was just a smiling. We walked out of the doors and into the taxi headed to their hotel.

Harry's P.O.V.

Zayn left to do some errands i guess and the rest of the boys were out and about. A taxi pulled up , and I ran to the room to atleast put some pants on since I felt like a loose goose and was in my boxers. The door opened and didn't shit until about 15 seconds later , and in that case I guess he brought home somebody. I walked out the room and became face to face with London. Oh Shit. Her hand came in contact with my jaw. " FUCK " I shouted bringing my hand to comfort my face. I pushed her back into the wall and gutted her stomach with my fist. Zayn pulled me back and pushed me into the couch , then running to check on London. " I can't belive you " she shouted quickly getting up and running out the door. I just sat there dumbfounded regreting every single thing I did. All I had to do was make up for everything and make her feel loved. But now she will probally never ever love me again , and now she may be scared of me. What am I going to do?... I love her.....