04

It was a day like every horrible day for jimin.
He had to hear various insults and had to sit alone at lunch break which was his worst part of the day.
He went back home early today and went to sleep right away.
Then he woke up to a message from yoongi.

________

helloo jimin how was your day?

hi, it was horrible. what about you?

why horrible ? what's wrong jiminnie?
Mine was tiring, school was as boring as ever but listen i finally got my best friend to confess to the love of his life and they are finally together I'm so happy for him.

nevermind yoongi..
tell me more details omg

:(
okay look do you believe this namjoon was in love with the most popular and handsome guy in my school for like 3 years?
me and namjoon have been friends since childhood but im also friends with Jin since he is my classmate.
Three days ago jin told me he liked namjoon so to hook them up together i told them to meet me at a café but I never showed up so they got on a date together and thats how they got together!

wow yoongi im happy for them and you are such a good friend

yay jiminnie i know right im such a good friend they should thank me a lot

but yoongi you are like the first person i ever talked to who is okay with his friend being gay and even supporting them

of course since im gay myself

oh so you're gay...

do u have a problem with it are you one of those homophobic people?

no no not at all. im gay myself

oh nice jiminnie ;)

what are you doing?

im just laying on my bed too tired to do anything and you?

same for me

you're being quite talkative today

really? am i ? im sorry i didnt notice

why are you apologising?
jimin?
jiminnie?

____

jimin locked his phone and stuffed his face in his pillow. He hated himself for getting comfortable and enjoying the conversation with yoongi. he didnt want to get his hopes up. he really hated the fact that he'd never learn from his mistakes. he was thinking maybe this yoongi isnt that bad. But then a voice in his head echoed and told him to never trust anyone again. Because no one is trust worthy. He didnt feel like replying to yoongi anymore. He was starving but he wasnt going to eat since he was fat enough. That's what he thought. He decided to just sleep and forget about everything. He received a few more buzzes from his phone but ignored them anyway.

____

Unknown : bitch

Unknown : I'm tired of always chasing your ass I don't want to continue this anymore I'll leave you alone from now on

Unknown : lol you thought

Unknown : I'll make sure that you'll never miss my presence once again

Unknown : I hope you'll stop being such a slut and just admit your feelings for me again

Unknown : nvm I hate you pig