End

When yoongi said his parents are nice, jimin didn't think they would be this nice. They welcomed him like a second son to them, yoongi didn't let go of his hand once during the whole thing making sure to make him comfortable and true, the boy was more than comfortable. Yoongi's mother was radiating happiness and affection making jimin’s heart swell and open up to her. Yoongi's dad was a spitting image of him. He looked grumpy and rarely talked but he just hugged jimin and smiled at him telling him to feel home. Jimin could see the blush on his face, and for the first time ever, he thought of an old man as cute.

Jimin however wasn't going to stay still and just depend on them. He was determined to work hard. He got a part time job even after yoongi's constant begging to just accept money from him. Looking at yoongi being so passionate about music reminded him of himself when he used to dance. He got encouraged to go back to practice and he finally found himself enjoying life. Yoongi's friends became his and he felt like he belonged in that group since the begining.

He wouldn't admit it though but he was in love yoongi. He loved him way too much he dreamt about him every night. He didn't want to burden the older and confess thinking it would affect their friendship but as yoongi sneaked in his bed telling him he couldn't sleep without his warmth he blurted his feelings out accidentally.
The older just hugged him tighter and gave him the sweetest kiss telling him it was mutual.

Jimin would have some breakdowns from time to time, he didnt fully heal from what happened to him but yoongi was there so he got over them.

Yoongi, 6 letters, a word that became his favourite, a name that has a nice ring to it, jimin would mentally thank himself for making a twitter that one day, without yoongi jimin wouldn't guarantee that he could be alive at this time.
My boyfriend , yoongi called him one day and jimin just bursted into tears. He hugged him so tightly until he thought he was going to faint. He repeated I love yous all over after giving him the most passionate kiss.

Jimin was confident he would go to the ends of earth just for the sake of this one boy older than him by two years and yoongi was sure he would do the same for the sunshine that was finally his.