09

Jimin answered the phone call and said with a raspy cracked voice after taking a deep breath :

"h-hello?"

" oh my god jimin you finally answered its me yoongi you won't even know how worried I am"

"I-I'm sorry"

"jiminnie are you crying? I can't believe please tell me what happened"

Jimin took a deep long breath and said softly while wiping his tears

"You know.. I'm being bullied at school..but there is that guy today who violated me and hurt me so much..it's nothing compared to what he did before. But I'm scared of him. His face makes me shiver in fear. I can't stand my life anymore. He ruined my hopes. You know why he beat me up today? He told me because I seemed happy these days yoongi. And that's all because I talk to you every day and I was somehow happy for having a friend like you. I just want to die. The bruises I have on my face are nothing compared to what I'm hurting deep inside.
He even raped me before he calls me names like slut whore and pig . He made me this way. I feel so disgusting. No one will ever love me again I swear there are those times when I just hope I'd drop dead but I'm too much of a coward to take my own life."

As jimin choked on a sob as he finished talking and sniffled. Yoongi felt his heart break into small pieces. He was on the edge of bursting into tears as he felt his blood boil in anger wanting to beat up all the bullies at jimin's school but he restrained himself from snapping and cursing and tried to comfort the fragile creature he was talking to through his phone.

"Jimin dear... I'm so sorry to hear this I had no idea you are going through this. You know we can meet so that I can hug you and comfort you. I just want to hug you right now. Try to hang in there I know it's hard but you have me. I won't even hesitate to come over if you told me to do so right now please be strong. I need you more than anything jimin please don't feel disgusted you did nothing wrong. Please if you ever have the thoughts of doing something to yourself please just call me or try to remind yourself that I exist and that I'm willing to help any time."

jimin chuckled as soon as yoongi finished his sentence and let out a small gentle laugh.
It wasn't like he wasn't expecting this kind of answer rather it was the opposite, but he felt happy hearing it come right from the angelic person he's been longing for. He felt the lump in his throat disappear. He felt at a bit of reassurance. What happened to him today was horrible in its own way but he felt like he shouldn't focus on it much and just find the quickest way to forget everything.
Yoongi felt his heart warm up when he heard that.

"Yoongi you are such a great friend I don't know what I would've done without you today thank you, really, thank you and we will meet one day yes I'm just not ready"

"Okay jiminnie I'll wait, please stay safe"

"Okay"

"But jimin you have such a cute voice I bet you're so cute in real life when will you save me and send me a selfie"

"Didn't we talk about this before"

"But I'm so thirsty forgive me?"

"Let me think"

"Yay jiminnie oh my god I'm so happy now send it to me"

"But I look horrible since I was crying a while ago"

"It's okay please PLEASE"

"I'll have to hang up then bye bye"

"Bye chimchim"

_

Jimin was feeling somehow nervous but he was happy because he heard the excited noises yoongi made when he told him he'd show him his face. He took one quickly and tapped the send button with his heart beating so fast.
He was thinking : will yoongi stop talking to me if he finds me so ugly? No he is a nice person he won't do that. But there is a huge possibility that would happen. Jimin's train of thoughts was cut right away by a fast reply from yoongi.

Jimin :

Jimin : *disappears*

Yoongi : JIMIN
Yoongi : OMG
Yoongi : I CANT BELIEVE
Yoongi : YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE
Yoongi : JIMIN I SWEAR NEXT TIME
Yoongi : YOU SAY IM UGLY IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU
Yoongi : YOU ARE SO CUTE IM CRYING
Yoongi : I CANT BELIEVE IVE BEEN TALKING TO THIS CUTE PERSON ALL THIS TIME IM SO LUCKY
Yoongi : I want to hug you
Yoongi : I can't calm down

_

Jimin was blushing as he read all what yoongi said.
It was the first time for someone to call him cute. He felt a huge amount of happiness. Even though he looked horrible yoongi praised him so hard and even sounded like a fangirl to him.

Jimin : yoongi please
Jimin : calm down
Jimin : thank you
Yoongi : now that I saw your beautiful face I can feel at ease and go to sleep you won't even imagine how happy I am
Jimin : I'm happy too
Jimin : thanks to you
Jimin : thank you for being my friend
Yoongi : omg you cutie I should be the one thanking you
Jimin : goodnight yoongi
Yoongi : goodnight chimchim sleep well cant wait to talk to you tomorrow <3

_

It was 11pm jimin was no longer feeling like trash. He went and took a quick shower, heated some leftovers and ate them , then went to sleep smiling widely while thinking about yoongi.

●●●
I have a bad habit of starting fanfics without even knowing where they're leading to but I have fun writing them so idc