Chapter 1 : Getting ready

****** I hope you guys like my story!!! This is my first time doing this so comment what you think about it.

     *Based on a real dream * ( but then someone woke me up )

********************************************************

" EEERR, EEERR, EEERR! " My alarm clock woke me up. Just then i realized today was the last day of school. I don't usually get to worked up about anything anymore since in thirteen now, but today I was really excited because after school me and all of my friends are going to a carnival tonight. I heard its gonna be the best so far on the east coast.

As iIwas getting ready for school I noticed that me friend Ashley texted me. It said,

"HEY GIRRLLL!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT"  I texted her back saying,

"IKR!!! ITS GONNA BE THE BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES!!!!" 

After that i got a few more texts from my other friends who were going; Alyssa, Hailey, Ally, and Maddie. They all were kind of  the same thing as Ashley texted me so I replied the same thing.

I was in the middle of putting on my outfit when i heard her yell out, Its 7:20 am!!! Your gonna miss the bus! So I grabbed my purse and bookbag and was out the backdoor. As i was running down my really long dirt driveway to the back street i could see y friend named Abbi and her mom waving at me. I always leave around 7:00am but i was getting ready for tonight. I leave at 3:00pm so it only gave me 30 mins to do my chores and fix my hair and makeup.

As we were walking down our backstreet, we did what we usualy do. I ran and twirlled down the road and Abbi and her mom were watching me and telling me how crazy I was. I didn't mention anything to Abbi about the carnival me and my other friends were going to tonight because we didn't want her to come. i felt bad but, she is a little awkward around my friends cause she doesn't know any of them.

As soon as we got to the end of the street we could see the bus coming. Abbi gave her mom a hug and a kiss before we got on. To me i didn't want to stand to close unless her mom wants to hug and kiss me too. Anyways, we walked on the bus and my friend Wayne and his friend Ryan ( i knew him since like forever but hes annoying at times) were sitting up front with us Wayne was in my seat (we always sit together at the end of the day) but since its the last day he sat up front. we were in the back of the bus earlier in the year but then this annoying kid in 8th grade Nick kept calling me D*** Rider so i threw a piece of candy cane from when my math teacher gave it to us for Christmas at him. ( I never ate it because i was scared to. I dont like her and she hates me.) so then the bus driver saw a pencil go flying and then she said what was that and nick said that i threw something and then she made me sit up front. It wasn't that bad cause thee were these 2 cute guys up there. They had the same name like me and Abbi ( i spell mine with a Y )

Anyways when I sat down in my seat I asked him if I could sit by th ewindow cause I like the window seat so we switched spots and talked about things ( I forget ) untill we got to school.