Chapter 2 : School

As I walked out of the bus I saw my crush coming out of his bus. I payed no attention 'cause I knew I probably didn't have any chances with him. It seemed like he liked me, but at times it seemed like he didn't. 

When I walked through the school doors i see almost evreyone running around yeling, 

"WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! NO MORE SCHOOL!"

I thought that everyone was wayyy to exited 'cause it's not like it's their first summer break. I just kept walking down the hall to my homeroom. It was the last day of school so I went in my locker and threw away all the junk that was in there and put the important stuff in my book bag. I went in my homeroom and sat there till the bell rang 

After the bell rang I went to my 1st period class. I had gym. I was happy because since it was the last day of school it was a half day so we didn't have to get dressed. I at there talking to one of my friends about the party. It was Maddie, she was in a couple of my classes. Then the bell rang and I walked to 2nd period. I walked in a few seconds late and everyone was throwing paper and pencils. I looked over at the teacher who was just sitting there. I just went over and sat next to my other friends who couldn't make it to the carnival tonight. It felt like only 5 minutes but the bell rang.

I was trudging to my 3rd period class with my friend Alyssa because we really didn't like that class. Even though we just got to play games on the computers since you know, the last day of school. We both sat next to eachother and watched "Hey Arnold and other stuff on the computer till the bell rang. 

The day was going by pretty fast since it was already 4th period. 4th period was my reading class. The teacher let us just talk to our "Neighbors" Me and Ally talked about tonight. She was in my reading class. As soon as we finished our conversation the bell rang 

" LUUUNNCHHHH TIIMMEEE!!!!!! " I screamed in my head. That was my favorite time of the day besides going home. It was a time where I got to say what I want, as loud as I want, and sit with whoever I want. I sat with all my friends who were going tonight. All we talked about was what we were gonna do. None of us ate lunch, we were saving room so we could stuff ourselves with ice cream, cotton candy and popcorn. We also want to try the fried oreos and fried cool aid. The bell rand and everyone left the lunch room. 

The cafeteria is in the 8th grade hall so i have to walk all the way to the 7th grade hall (I'm in the 8th grade hall this year :) yay ) I'm always late to 6th period. Especially today. when I thought the hall ways were crowded on a regular day you couldn't imagine how filled it was today. when I walked in the class room almost half the class was late because they had 5th period lunch like me. I was short so I got away easy. I sat down next to my friend Nayo. She was one of the girls who couldn't come because she was grounded, so we talked about something else.

The bell rang and it was off to my next class. It was right across th hall from my science class. It was math. ( it was the lady i was talking about earlier with e the candy cane.) I was happy that it was right across the hall. She would yell at you if yo walked in a second BEFORE!!! the bell. Also it was my homeroom so my locker had all my stuff next to it.

Math class was the class my crush was in. ( I'm not mentioning his name O.o ) We all talked about what we were doing this summer. My " crush " who was kinda the class clown was fake crying saying he would miss her so much. Then the bell rang and we left. Our last classes were right next to each other so we talk before we go to our class. When I saw him I stated " fake crying" saying I'm gonna miss you and then he starts " fake crying" and then we hugged. ( **** hhaaaaaaawwwww angels were singing lol 0 8-)***** ) the hug was kinda long then we let go and smiled at each other. That made my day and I walked into my last class all happy happy happy ( see what I did there duck dynasty nvm... ) the last period we watched this old movie no one payed attention to it they just talked to each other all I could think about was the hug. WHAT DID IT MEAN!!!

**** In my head ****

Does he like me?

Did he not like me?

Was the hug to long?

Did he want to let go?

Did he not want to let go?

Did he even want to hug me?

Did he..... Boooooooppppp

The bell went off for the last time since next September.  I slowly got up letting everyone run in front of me. I picked up my book bag and left the class I saw my crush and looked up at him. I smiled and he smiled the waved bye and walked to my bus. 

On the way home I just sat by the window and started thinking about tonight and about that hug.