Chapter 8 : Spying

Cameron was tugging on my arm trying to take me to the 'surprise'

" Your gonna rip my arm off!" I yelled.

" You have another one!" he laughed.

" Cam! please." 

" Fine."

"Thanks bae." I said and gave him a kiss.

" That's a good reason to stop." we both laughed.

" So where are we going?"

" We're going to..... " then we turned the corner. " Ice Cream!" he screamed. I laughed and we walked up to the line. It was short since it was kinda cold. 

" What kind of ice cream do you want?" Cam asked.

" Umm... cookies and cream."

" Okay." Then he walked up to the ice cream guy. 

" Hi, can we have a small cookies and cream and a small mint chocolate chip."

" Okay, that will be $5.75."

" Here's some money for my ice cream." I said.

" Nah babe I got it."

" Thanks."

" No prob." Cam handed the guy the money and he gace us our ice cream. 

" Your ice cream." Cam said and handed me my ice cream.

" Thanks." I grabbed my ice cream and we walked over to a bench and sat down. We ate our ice cream and talked a little. When we were done he took my trash to the trash can. While he was gone I was having a mini panick attack in my head.

What if he doesn't come back?

What if he comes back and breaks up with me because I ate my ice cream like a pig?

What if he comes back and hates me?

Next thing you know I see Cameron coming around the corner. He had a big smile on his face and was looking at me. I was so happy to see him smile at me so I smiled back. When he got back to the bench to sit down he looked into me eyes and leaned in to kiss me. My smile turned into my serious face. I was about to have my second kiss. yay! I leaned in and gave him a kiss. is lips were so soft and perfect. I felt butterflies in my stomach while we were kissing. I had no idea how long we've been kissing. We were out behind the carnival. No one was there so we were all alone, or were we.

" ehh heemm!" coughed Maddie. Me and Cameron turned around scared and looked at her.

" Maddie! What are you doing!" I screamed.

"  The question is what are you doing!" 

" What do you think I was doing!!??

" Eating each others face's off!" Then I looked at Cameron. He just looked down.

" What do you want?" I said aggravated.

" Oh, well umm..."

" Exactly!" I yelled. " You just wanted to spy on us!"

" What are you talking about? Why would I want to watch you guys eat each others face off!" 

" Ohh please! I even heard restling in the bushes earlyer but I thought It was the wind but it was you."

" Whatever.... You guys make me sick."

" You make me sick! You were just spying on us while we were trying to be alone."

" If you wanted to be alone you wouldn't be out in public." 

" Shut up!"

" Guys, you are friends. Stop yelling at each other." Cameron said and tried to calm us down.

" Whatever Cam, lets go." I said and grabbed Cameron's hand. We walked away without ever looking back. 

" I guess me and Maddie aren't friends anymore." I sighed and looked at Cameron.

" You guys will be friends again trust me." he looked back at me and smiled. While we were walking back he put his arm around me and squeezed me. I smiled at him and laughed.