Chapter 5 : You

I was trying to keep quiet with all my crying. I looked up and I saw all my friends talking and laughing on the ride. It was like they totally forgot about me. I looked at the line and saw a group of boys at the end of it. One of them looked over at me, I looked down so he didn't think I was looking at him. He was pretty cute, but he looked familiar. I don't know why.... anyways, I looked back up and I didn't see him. Where did he go? I thought to myself. I looked down at my phone and went on Instagram. I was scrolling through my feed when I felt someone sit down on the bench with me. 'Oh my gosh, cant people find they're on benches these days?' I thought to myself. I turned around to see who it was. It was that cute guy I saw over at the end of the line. 

" Hi, I'm Cameron." he said.

" Hey, I'm Abby." I said.

" That's a pretty name."

" Thanks!" I said blushing a little.

" How come your all alone over here."

" Oh, well I was about to get on that ride over there and that lady yelled at me and said to wait or get out of line even though there was seats left. I was so mad so I just left before I started to grind that B**** up. " I said sadly.

" Aww, are you okay?"

" Yea, I'm fine." I laughed.

" Ok. Soooooooooooo." he said and looked down.

" Sooooooooooo what?" I said.

" Maybe, do you wanna go on like a walk?" he blushed.

" Sure." I blushed madly. We both got up and started to walk around.