Chapter 12

this boy I swear^^

But anyway, we're going to fast foreword to a month later, where Taehyung is leaving for Thailand :)

"Bye Jin Oppa, please, look out for the rest of these idiots..." I told Jin as I hugged him goodbye, and he chuckled, hugging me back. "Of course mommy 2."

Today was the day that Bangtan were flying out to Thailand for a couple concerts and fan signings. "Ellaaa don't hug other guys!" A whine came out of my boyfriend's mouth, making me roll my eyes before I got to the next boy, Namjoon. "Don't break anything in Thailand, got it?" I gave him a stern motherly look and he quickly nodded. "Yes ma'am Ella!" Chuckling softly, I brought him in for a hug, wishing a farewell as well as earning yet another whine from Taehyung.

"I'll get to you in a second." I commented before hugging Hoseok. "I just love Ella's hugs! There so warm and loving!" He said cheerfully, wrapping his arms tightly around me, almost squeezing me. This, was a normal hug for Hoseok though, so I was used to it and secretly loved it. "Ah I'll see you in a bit Hoseok Oppa, my little angel!" I patted his head after I was released. Jungkook, as nervous as he usually is with the female race, came up and hugged me. I was a little taken a back but of course, I squished the little bunny back. "Noona!" He chuckled, getting a growl from the wolf in the corner, *cough* Tae *cough* . "Ah I'm gonna miss you little brother." I said, releasing Kookie, ignoring Taehyung.

"Um Ella?" Yoongi Oppa said coolly, motioning me to hug him. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. Yoongi, he's someone who I could call my older brother, and I'm his little sister that he opens up to and annoys. "Ah Yoongi Oppa, you're going to do great but don't overwork yourself please." I smiled into his shoulder, hearing a chuckle. "I'll make sure of that Ella, I'll see you soon okay?" We backed always from each other and I nodded. "Of course Oppa." Giggling I saw the last two who were pouting.

"Ella! I want one!" Jimin raised his hand like one of my preschoolers, of course this was only to piss off Tae more. "Jiminie, of course!" I hugged him tightly, but right as I went to release, he kept a hold. "Nope! I like you're hugs, they're so warm and comforting!" I chuckled, hugging him for a couple more seconds and bidding a goodbye to the jamless boy.

I then looked to Tae, pouting with his arms crossed, sitting down on the couch. "Well, we'll give you guys a couple minutes to say goodbye...I'll see you soon squirt." Yoongi patted my head before leading the boys out the door, more like herding them with help from Jin Oppa.

Sighing, I made up my mind on how to approach this clueless boy so I made my way over to his lap and sat down, facing his face closely. "Ella?" "Mm?" "I'm going to miss you."

I smiled as he played with my long strands of hair. "You'll be back soon enough." I said softly, interlacing my fingers with his free hand. "Aigoo! Come with me!" He replied dramatically, squeezing my waist tightly as he hurried his head into the crook of my neck.

"Tae, you know I can't but I promise we'll keep in touch. Plus, it's only a week, we can do this." I wrapped my arms around his neck, returning his bear hug. It was silent for a couple seconds, just us two enjoying each other's embrace. "Alright we going to be lat- Ooh." I heard a certain maknae speak when coming through the front door.

Taehyung and I separated and got up, apologizing to the poor young boy. "Mianhae Jungkookie." I couldn't help but to laugh a little, Taehyung joined in as well soon in with Jungkook. "C'mon! PD nim is going to get impatient!" We all heard Namjoon yell from outside, notifying that they had to leave.