Chapter 5

Merp 

F/N- First name
L/N- Last name
F/C- Favorite colour
H/C-Hair colour
E/C-Eye colour
SF/C- Second Favorite colour
F/B- Favorite book
F/F- Favorite food
D/N- Dog Name
U/N-User Name
P/W-Password
F/C- Favorite candy
S/T- Sword type

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

~Your Pov~

"Winston? What are you doing?" Newt asked, slowly backing away from the boy in front of us. Winston only came closer and closer to us. There were bags under his eyes as if he hadn't slept in days. He was walking like a zombie of some sort but with pretty good coordination. 

"Ahh come to join us haven't you? Nice to see you again Newt. You know last time I saw you, you were one of the shyest boys in the school. Your only friends were me and Frypan. Now look at you, in the group that everyone want to be in. I mean, I don't know what they were thinking but it must  have been pretty strange to let a loner boy into the group. Not to mention he did try to commit suicide." Winston smirked. His words stung me like an infected knife slash. Newt looked mortified at what Winston had just said. 

"You still remember that?" Newt asked in a quieter voice. Winston just laughed like some crazed old man. 

"Yes I do Newt. I remember it all. I was there remember. I was the one who found you onto of that cliff ready to jump down and who saved you? That Rachel girl correct? And after she saved you, it seams as though you have forgotten her existence." Winston's words were daggers that stung more then anything. 

"S-s-stop i-i-it." Newt said, breaking down into a fit of tears. His eyes ever glassy and he looked hurt. Real bad. 

"Winston stop it. You are hurting him." I said, holding onto Newt to try to comfort him. 

"Oh F/N. You were always the kind, cunning brave one weren't you. Too bad you lost everything in the blink on an eye. You were lucky you had some friends or I am sure you would have tried to do the same thing as your friend there. The plane crash that killed your parents was tragic wasn't it? One of the hardest things that you had to go through." Winston said in an intimidating voice. 

"What are you trying to do to us!" I shouted at him. I slowly moved back bringing Newt with me as Winston advanced forward. 

"Don't you get it? Back at that school we were told so many lies. Here is the truth and the truth only. Join us and you won't regret it." Winston said, with a smile on his face. Suddenly the shattering on glass was heard and two girls tumbled from pretty much no where. One that had the same dirty blond hair and brown eyes as Newt while the other had dark mahogany hair and green eyes.

"Oww ok you know maybe breaking the glass like that wasn't the best idea." The one with the mahogany hair said. 

"I agree. Next time we should not kick it and maybe change the water pressure. Oww." A recognizable female voice rang. 

"Wait we could have done that? Arg!" The first one shouted again.

"What are you two doing out of your room?" Winston demanded. 

"Oh shut up you." The girl who looked and sounded like Willow said. She punched him square in the jaw and held his jaw. The other girl kicked him in 'the spot' and he fell to the ground in a tight ball. Beside me, Newt was still mentally breaking down but he looked a little bit better. "F/N? Is that you?" The apparent Willow called towards me. 

"Willow? Is that you?" I called back. 

"In the flesh." She said back. She ran over and gave me a tight hug. "Oh that Amethyst. She was my room mate for my stay here. She is pretty darn cool too." Willow added. We laughed until the boy beside me started muttering things to himself.