Chapter 7

Spencer’s p.o.v.

“Can you pass me my drink babe?” Luke asked me. We had already watched The Notebook, Bridesmaids, and were almost done How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, although we had to pause each movie a few times because of me having a breakdown, nothing new. Luke was sitting on my bed with his back against the wall and I was lying down with my head in his lap.

“Here.” I said, handing him a can of coke, as we had already drank the Arizona’s and no one was willing to go out and buy me more. I think Michael was sleeping and Calum and Ashton had gone to practice or something? I wasn’t really listening when they were talking to us, I was a little distracted. I was reaching for the remote to turn it up a bit, but Luke grabbed it first and shut it off.

“What are you doing? It was just getting to the good part.” I complained giving him a look. I was a little moody, for more reasons than 1.

“Do you ever think you will find the right guy? I mean, do you think you’ve already met him or?” He asked me.

“You mean like, one of my ex’s? No, I’m not that stupid, I know I’ve made a mistake the first time.” I replied, hoping it answered his odd question.

“No, I mean...never mind.” He said quickly turning the movie back on, but I turned it back off. I was curious.

“What do you mean then?” I asked.

“Nothing, it’s nothing, just never mind.”

“Please, just tell me.” I insisted.

“No, I uh have to go to the bathroom.” He said standing up and shuffling out the door. That was weird.

Luke’s p.o.v.

I can’t believe that. What did I just do? I almost blew it. What can I say to her? Hopefully she just lets it go. Shit, I don’t actually have to go to the bathroom. Well, I’ll just stand here for a few minutes. Fun.

Spencer’s p.o.v.

“I’m tired.” I said to Luke. I just kind of dropped the whole “questions” thing because I knew that’s what Luke wanted. I still wonder what he meant though. Anyways we had finished How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and John Tucker must die, and were now about 20 minutes into Bridesmaids and luckily I haven’t had a breakdown in about 2 hours. Even though it was only 9 ish, I was exhausted.

“Okay Spence. You want me to stay with you?” He asked, and I just nodded my head. He stood up and switched the lights off and stopped the movie before climbing back into bed with me. “Sweet dreams.” He said, while giving me a little kiss on my forehead. I just buried my head into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and it was 12:30. Wow, crying really tires you out. I looked over to my calendar and noticed I only had 5 days left. I should really start packing. It’d be better than crying, or doing nothing for another day. Maybe I could hang out with the boys? Yeah I’ll do that.

I got up, threw on some random shorts and left Luke’s shirt on and headed downstairs.

“Morning sleepyhead,” Cal said ruffling my hair. I didn’t even bother fixing it.

“Look who’s out of bed!” Ashton teased me. I think I heard a hi or something from Michael, but he was playing Xbox, so who knows what he actually said. I sat down beside Luke on the couch and watched him play.

“What are you even supposed to do?” I asked Michael, because to me it just looked like he was running around shooting random people. Of course, he didn’t answer me...too focused on killing people.

“So, what would you like to do today?” Luke asked me after a few minutes.

“Anything that will keep me busy.”

“How about you start packing?” Luke tried, but I just gave him a look. “Okay...maybe not. How about you go shopping with Ashley?”

“Yeah, I guess. Since she’s at school until 3:30 it will give me time to get ready.” I said, while standing up to go looking for my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley agreed to meet me at the mall at around 4:00 so I sat around doing nothing for two hours and then decided to take a shower. After I was done about 30 minutes later I quickly blow dryed my hair and stood in front of my mirror trying to figure out what to do with it. I finally decided to just put it into a messy bun, too lazy to do anything else. Then I put on a bit of foundation and mascara. I then walked over to my closet to try and decide what to wear. I put on a pair of blue jeans and a pink hoodie from Abercrombie & Fitch. I grabbed my wallet and phone, checking the time, 3:56. Ashley should be here any minute, so I headed downstairs to wait. I can’t believe this is going to be one of the last times I see her before I leave. I’m going to miss her so much, I wish she could come, I mean I’ll still have Luke, but I can’t talk to him about some things like I can with Ash. It’s going to be so hard.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys! I'm sorry this chapter kinda sucks:/ I was having writers block and I went away for the weekend and I wanted to get it up for you guys and yeah. Sorry it wasn't up sooner but I tried my best! And im sorry it kinda short but the next one I will try and make longer! Okaay so this time can I get 5 votes and 3 comments? And btw by saying this it doesn't mean I will update as soon as this happens (well i will is the chapter is ready) but it just means that I wont update before this happens...you know what I mean? haha anyways vote comment read whatever and baaaai! oh and hope you like it!;)