Chapter 4

“LUKE!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and jumped into his arms! I wrapped my legs around his waist and he just held me there. I didn't really realize how much I missed this boy until this moment, where I could finally be in his arms again. He was always here for me, no matter what. Whenever we got into a fight, he always apologized first, even though I was usually wrong. He always knew what to say, or what not to say. He was the perfect best friend, and no one could disagree with me on that. After what felt like 2 hours of me just being in his arms, safe and protected, one of the other boys piped up.  

“What about me?” Calum whined, clearly jealous of Luke and I’s hug. 

“Come here Cal-bear,” I said letting go of Luke and drawing Calum in for a hug.  

“MY TURN!” Michael yelled grabbing my waist and pulling me off of Calum. 

 “I’m always last.” Ashton complained with a frown on his face. Michael turned away from him determined to keep me in his arms. 

“You snooze you lose!” Michael and Cal said at the same time while awkwardly picking me up and running away from them. 

“COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” Ash and Luke yell, chasing after us. 

Finally, they all get tired and threw me onto the couch, wanting to rest. 

We sat in the living room playing truth or dare for like 3 hours. The worst ones were probably Michael running down the street naked, me having to lick nutella off of the road, and Ashton having to wear a pair of my heels the next time we go out, and even though he hasn't done it yet, I can't wait, it will be too funny! Luke was just a pussy the whole time and picked truth, and Calum got off easy, having his hardest one to knock on the neighbors door and say hi, then run away. When the game was over, they started arguing about what Xbox game we should play when I told them I had to go to bed because I had school the next day.

 "School? Who cares about school?" Michael asked, not really expecting an answer. 

"My mother, who expects me to be the best lawyer in the country, just like her." I said kind of laughing, because it was true. 

"But you don't want to be a lawyer," Ashton pointed out. 

"No, but whether I'm going to be one or not, I have to go to school. It's the law." 

"Not if you get homeschooled." Calum said winking.  

"Oh ya, then I can to go to London with you guys! I can see the world and be with the people I love. I can to live and go out, meet new people, go on adventures, do big things! HA! I wish…" I said, mumbling the last part. "Anyways, I'm off to bed. Night!" I said ending the discussion. I gave each of them a big hug, told them that there was food in the fridge if they got hungry, and not to be too loud.  

I trudged up the stairs to my bedroom, thinking about how cool that would be. Going away with them, it would be like one big party that never stopped. It's not like it could ever happen though, because I have Noah and Kailee to look after, and all my friends and everything, but I can dream right?  

Once I got into my room, I slipped into my pajama shorts from Hollister and just kept Luke's top on. I brushed my teeth quickly and washed my face, to lazy to shower right now, even though I would regret it in the morning. Just as I was turning my lamp off I heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in," I said.

"Hey, sorry I didn't get to cuddle with you while we watched The Notebook and ate ice cream." He said almost laughing because we have done it so many times.