on the line

"Alright guys, lets take this new team spirit and let's apply it to this new app challenge, alright?" Billy stated, slapping Stuart on the back. "We've got this."

"Yo, it'd help if we had an idea for an app." Stuart said, sounding tired.

"You bet your sweet ass it would Stewie." Nick said, sounding preoccupied with his computer.

"No. Never Stewie." Stuart said, glancing up from his phone for just a moment to shake his head at Nick.

" Stuart said, glancing up from his phone for just a moment to shake his head at Nick

"Okay. You don't like Stewie. Perimeter breach acknowledged Stuart." Nick told him, looking at him before turning to me. "Gonna feel good when this one warms up to me. You know it's gonna happen right? I'll break you down like a two by four bronco. Watch me do it." Nick smiled back at Stuart, who just gave him a confused look.

I smiled at the two, knowing what Nick was saying.

"Alright, come on guys. Let's brainstorm this puppy." Billy said, tossing a ball between his hands.

"We're gonna put the coffee in the pot and we're gonna let it perculate. Let's go!" Nick said, starting to snap his fingers enthusiastically.

Neha and Yoyo immediately started talking about what to do to figure out what type of app to create, while Lyle followed them to the board and encouraged them.

I looked to Stuart from my seat on the sofa, watching him stare down at his phone screen which I could see was lit up.

I got up and walked over to him, pulling myself up onto the railing and sitting on it so that my head was about a foot higher than his.

"Talking to the girlfriend?" I questioned, trying to get a look at his phone.

He moved away, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes." He said, looking at me as if I was trying to get something out of him.

"Oh, I'm just curious as to what she looks like, who she is, you know?" I told him, swinging my legs back and forth.

"You'll never meet her, you'd probably scare her away." He smiled sweetly, tilting his head a bit before letting the smile drop and a bored expression taking over.

"Alrighty." I told him, tuning into the conversation currently going on between our other team mates.

"What if they take that photo, and share it instantaneously, on the line, with their friends?" Billy questioned.

"I-it's-that's instagram." Stuart said, looking at Billy and holding his hand up. "It already exists. It's one of the most popular apps in the world. Facebook bought it for like a billion dollars. That's billion, with a b." He said, emphasizing the b.

"Oh, no, no, no. Mine is very different than that." Billy informed us.

"How is yours something very different than that?" Yoyo asked, obviously annoyed with Billy, yet again.