NEW BOOK!!!

Rylie's POV

"My doctor says I'm lacking vitamin u." Stuart said on the other line, sounding upset.

I scrunched up my nose a little, trying to open the door to my new appartment that I had just signed the papers on and was officially about to call home.

"That one's lame." I told him, finally getting the door open.

"Oh come on!" He groaned before going silent, thinking of another pick up line.

"I'm no organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart." He said, sounding cheesy as ever.

"Aw, I think I just had a mini heart attack." I said, smiling and setting the phone down and pressing the speaker button.

"Ah shit." He muttered.

"What?" I asked, looking to my phone from my current spot, which was peering into the cupboards, looking for a mug to use for tea.

"I'm thinking." He said, sounding deep in thought.

I sighed a little, continuing to look for a mug.

"Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces," He started. "a sentence without spaces." He finished, rushing the words as if he was trying to make the sentence sound as if it had no spaces.

"That one's pretty good actually." I told him, nodding even though I knew he couldn't see it.

"If you were a flower, you'd be a damndelion." He shouted, causing me to jump and look to my phone, wondering if he had burst the speakers.

"Jesus." I mumbled before giving up on my mug searching and taking a seat on my couch, bringing the phone with me.

(A/N) There you go, a little snippet of the next book :)) I'll post a few chaps tomorrow :P (A/N)