hitting the reset button

We were currently seated in a japanese restaurant, listening to Billy talk to the waitor. I let out small giggles at how funny it sounded, and so did everyone else at the table.

Stuart lifted his beer up to take a drink of it and as he poured it into his mouth, he looked at me and raised his eyebrows before letting them drop again, turning back to the table.

"He say's there's a dance club down the street that's supposed to be great." Billy smiled at Nick.

"You're shitting me!" Nick exclaimed, taking his shot.

And just like that, we were up and out of the restaurant, headed in the direction we were told towards the dance club.

After about three blocks, my large heels started to hurt my feet and I slapped my hand on Stuart's stomach, stopping him before looking up to meet his confused eyes.

"Carry me. My feet hurt like a bitch." I said, looking up at him and pouting a bit.

He rolled his eyes before squatting a bit, obviously agreeing.

I walked behind him and jumped on his back, his arms quickly grabbing the back of my thighs and hoisting me up before he continued down the street.

We finally reached the outside of the club, where Stuart set me down before we entered.

Stuart was too preoccupied with his phone, however I was staring, absolutely horrified at the sight in front of me.

I immediately turned around, wishing I could forget what I had just seen.

"Are you sure he said dance club?" Nick questioned.

"You know, I was rocking Mandarin and he was rocking Taiwanese and something clearly got confused in the middle, but I say, boom goes the dynamite huh?" I heard Billy reply.

"I can show you to your table." I heard a female voice coo towards our group.

I swallowed, shutting my eyes tightly and forcing myself not to turn around.

"Just three inches up, I beg of you." I heard Nick say before I heard the sound of Stuart taking in a quick breath. I squeezed my hands into fists, wishing they would make the decision to leave. Once I heard footsteps leave, I knew that Stuart and the stripper had left to go to wherever.

"I think that's our cue. Here we go, okay." Billy said. Neha, Yoyo and Lyle all went off on their way, following.

"You okay there firecracker?" I felt Nick's hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked, still not turning around. "Yeah, totally, I'll just uh, stay here." I smiled, knowing I looked like an absolute idiot at that moment.

"Look, if you don't wanna be here I'll go grab those guys by their little boners and we'll go drag them all back on the bus." Billy told me, turning me around and I opened my eyes to see him pointing to the door.

"No, no. Don't do that. It's just that, um." I started, looking around a bit and cringing at the sight of the naked women everywhere. "I've never actually, um." I started, wondering how to tell this to someone.

"Look, I've imagined, like, everything. But I've never done, anything." I said, looking at them, happy that the lights were dimmed so that they couldn't see my embarrassment.

"Hey, listen your secret's safe with us." Billy assured me.

"And if anything, reality will be a breeze, if not a let down." Nick told me, a smile on his face.

I smiled back, standing up straighter and giving them a determined look before I made my way towards the direction the others had gone.

I finally found the table where they had gone to and I sat down next to Neha, right across from Stuart and Yoyo. After a few minutes, we had alcohol in front of us and were about to take a shot when Yoyo started to freak out a little bit.