Chapter 3 (part 1)

*Time skip to 1 week latter*

It has been a fun week for BTS and 하늘 (Ha-neul). Since the guys had been working 24/7 for almost a month, their manager decided that it wouldn't hurt to give them 2 weeks off. So in the first week they decided what they wanted to do, which didn't take them very long (like an hour), they came up with different ideas to get them outside. They went to the beach, different restaurants, and other things that they found interesting to go to.

*Time skip to the 2nd week*
V asked "So..... What should we do this week?"

No one really knew what to do that week. Then Jhope thought of an idea on what the group and 하늘 (Ha-neul) could do that day.

"Hey let's go to the amusement park and go on the rides!!" He suggested very excited and happy.

They all agreed and decided to get ready to go out. When they were ready to go, Suga drove them to the amusement park. They looked around as if it was a different world that they were going to. 하늘 (Ha-neul) and V on the other hand looked very excited and were already planning out what or ride and what time they should go line up so they wouldn't have to wait too long.

"Let's ride the one with all the loops first since the line is pretty short and we can get on easily." She said to V

"That's true but look at the ride over there and look at how high it is! The line is pretty short for that one too." He replied with excitement on his face.

"Let's determine what ride we go on first with rock, paper, scissor the winner gets to pick the ride that they want to go on." She suggested and he nodded his head.

With that they played and V won the match, he was very excited to go on the ride, but 하늘 (Ha-neul) started to get a bit nervous as she thought about how high the ride would be when they got on. They told the others that they were going to be going on the rides first, they all said okay , V and 하늘 (Ha-neul) headed to the ride that he had picked. Every step 하늘 (Ha-neul) took, she became more and more nervous just by hearing the ride on the tracks and how when it got high up in the air, how the sound would disappear but when it came back down, all you mwould hear is the rush of wind and screams of the people on the ride.

V noticed that she was starting to look pale and asked her "Are you feeling ok 하늘 (Ha-neul)?" His voice sounded very worried and concerned "We don't have to go on the ride if your too scared". She shook her head
and said that she would be fine.

He than said "Ok if you feel scared I'm right beside you so don't worry." 하늘 (Ha-neul) could feel her cheeks blushing a bit, when she looked back at V she saw him with his cute square smile and her heart melted.

They finally arrived at the front of the line after about 5 minutes. 하늘 (Ha-neul) looked at V once more before they got onto the ride.

When the ride started to get higher and higher, she began to pray to herself "Lord I'm too young to die! I haven't got to enjoy my life to the fullest yet!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND YET!!! SO WHY SHOULD I DIE SO SOON!!!!" (She is whispering to herself).

V herd her praying to herself, even though the rest or the people on the ride were screaming, he put his hand on top of hers and said "Don't worry I'm still here with you, I'll protect you, so don't be scared" and at the end of his sentence the ride finally reached the top and was about to drop down the tracks *does that even make any sense to anyone? Srry😅*. 하늘 (Ha-neul) looked back at him and smiled as if she was saying 'I know because I trust you, thank you for being here with me' then the ride finally started.

*3 minutes latter*

When both 하늘 (Ha-neul) and V came off the ride, 하늘 (Ha-neul) was as pale as a ghost, but V on the other side was fascinated by how fast the ride was. V went to the front and had to drag the half souled 하늘 (Ha-neul) along with him. When they got there she finally came back to earth, then she saw a picture of her and V on the screen. It was a cute pic of V holding her close to him as if they were a couple, then he was smiling and doing a peace sign.

"Can I get 2 copies if that picture" he said pointing to their picture.

Hello, r u guys mad cuz I didn't post for a while? Srry😅😓there was track n rn I m trying to study for up coming test. So I wanted to post up something, this is part 1 for V's story cuz if u have been reading my (very few) chapters, u will know that they r very longgggg. I'm so rebellious cuz I'm posting this in school😈😆doing this for u guys💕. Anyways when I have time I'll try to post the part 2 of this story, luv u all see u in part 2 of this chapter! Bye bye!!