Chapter 4

"Looks like someone is falling for 하늘 (Ha-neul)!" Jhope said with a smirk on his face😏.

"Ani it's not like that! I-I just th-thought that V h-hyeong w-would like to take a bre-break and go hang o-out with the rest o-of BTS" Jungkook said while trying to sound cool but totally failed and started to stutter out of embarrassment.

"Oooooo ok sureeeeee jungkooki😏sureeee" V said to the poor boy who was starting to turn tomato red until...

"Hey hey hey don't tease kooki I mean look at him so innocent, kind, and thinks about his hyeong's" 하늘 (Ha-neul) to the rescue for Jungkook!

"Ok sureeeee if you say sooooo 하늘 (Ha-neul), if that's what helps you sleep at night😏" Jimin said wile watching her stay strong on her opinion, or at least trying her best.

"Let's go Jungkook and ride the rides while these very oldddddd hyeong's go and sleep😝😏" 하늘 (Ha-neul) said while making fun of the others as revenge.

"Yah! Come back here!! We aren't that old!!!" Rapmon said/yelled to them, but by the time he said this, 하늘 (Ha-neul) was holding Jungkook's hand and running away from them.

*5 minutes latter*

"Yay!! I think we lost them!!!" 하늘 (Ha-neul) said as she looked around.

"Wow you run really fast.....faster than I expected" Jungkook said will panting.

"Ya I know, but let's talk about that latter and go have some fun!! Which ride do u wanna go on first Jungkook?"

"Ok so I'll look for the ones without the loops. Ummmmm how about that one, it's not too high but high enough to see the whole park, lines short, and no loops." Jungkook said while pointing to the one he was talking about.

"...How did you know......that I was scared of loops???" She said in shock "I never told anyone that before???" Still looking shocked.

"Well I look out for what you do like and what u don't like...I guess it's because we are the same age that I pay attention to you." He tried to say casually which somewhat worked.

"Ok whatever you say kooki now let's go" 하늘 (Ha-neul) said excitedly.

"Wow your excited as ever *chuckles* you know, your cute when you are happy" *Jungkook!!!!! Ooooooooo r u flirting!!!!!!!😏* he said without even noticing what just happened until he saw 하늘 (Ha-neul) and her expression.

"O-o thanks😊" she said while blushing due to Jungkook's words.

"Hahaha n-no problem....." It became a bit awkward between them while the were walking to the ride. But when they got there, it wasn't awkward anymore.... In fact they were talking up a storm, they went from awkward to talking about food, their childhood, then somehow got to talking about fish.

*2 minutes later*

They were about to go on the ride, still talking up a storm, then when they got on the ride they became quiet because they were waiting for the ride to start.
When they got to the top about to go down 하늘 (Ha-neul) suddenly said something.

"Hey Jungkook I just wanted to let you know...............&............."

"What!?!? I can't hear you!?!"