Chapter 5

*When they reached home*

"Hey~ Jimin oppa!!!! I'm hungry again, what's for dinner!?!?!" 하늘 (Ha-neul) said with a somewhat sleepy voice.

"Ummmm...... I don't know ask Jin eomma (had to add that in😋)"

"Ok, JIN EOMMA!!!!! WATS FOR DINNER!?!?!?!?" She yelled cause Jin is always everywhere.

*after finding out what's for dinner/preparing to eat*

"Wow this looks amassing!!!!!" They all said is aww *just think of any food u really like*. After dinner was finished everyone went to the living room and watched tv and went on their phones. While the other members were talking Jimin and 하늘 (Ha-neul) were just staring at the tv because they found the show interesting.

All of a sudden Jimin said "I bet you that I can do any sports better that you, just like when we were kids"

"Ooooo really really *rn I'm just thinking of the main girl character in My Love From the Stars😂😂* sure lets see about that. I bet you I can beat you at least more than once! Winner gets what ever food they want to buy for a week and the loser has to pay for all of the food!!" She said with confidence because little did Jimin know, but 하늘 (Ha-neul) has been practicing for a lot of sports and now is the top ranking for them too!

After a while they told BTS the bet and said they should come along and watch. They agreed and were excited to see who won but they were putting their bets on Jimin. They went to a large gym and began the match. There were 5 different sports: 1st was soccer, 2nd was basketball, 3rd was volleyball, 4th was dodgeball, and lastly the 5th was gymnastics. During the soccer match Jimin had 3 points but 하늘 (Ha-neul) had 5 *tbh I don't really watch sports......at all lol so srry if the points r off or something cuz idek what I'm talking about😂*. In basket ball Jimin won by 4 points, volleyball 하늘 (Ha-neul) won again by a landslide, dodgeball they were both tied. The last game would determine who would win, winner takes all during this match. It was a hard fight but the winner was sadly......... 하늘 (Ha-neul)!!!!!!!!! (Sad for Jimin cuz he was ganna become bankrupt). They were all surprised that Jimin didn't win, but at the same time it was wayyyyy to funny to feel sorry for him because earlier he was so confident, but now he was just staring at 하늘 (Ha-neul) with a 'wth happened!?!? Do you have witch craft or something!?!?' face. So for the past week the members and 하늘 (Ha-neul) decided to take advantage of their bet and bought a hella lot of food and poor Jimin had to pay for all of it.

After that week of Jimin suffering from all the money they used 하늘 (Ha-neul) said with a evil grin "hey~ wanna have another bet!?!?" Jimin looked at her with fear in his eyes and not to long after, he ran away life a scared little kid running out of a haunted house.

From that day/week on when ever 하늘 (Ha-neul) asked them if they wanted to match they refused right away.

Hey guys!!! Srry this chapter is kinda boring/shorter than usual cuz lately I haven't been able to update and I've been through some tough times too during school😞. But now school is over😄!!!!! Also since I haven't really been getting views it's making me less motivated to write longer better stories, I don't blame it on you guys cuz I don't get to really update, but I hope you can still support me by reading😅😊 so I will probably update if I feel better cuz rn I have a headache n am going through emotional issues and self consciousness💔😞🤕so I hope you at least enjoyed the chapters I have been writing from before too, I'll try to make the next chapter better but idk when I'll update. Please understand my situation and enjoy the rest of your day😅😊see you in the next chapter!!! Bye bye!!!!!