Chapter 3 (part 2)

"H-hey what do y-you think your d-doing!?!" 하늘 (Ha-neul) said while blushing up a storm and shuddering at the same time.

"Awwwwwww look someone is embarrassed, so cuteeeeee!! I'm buying 2 copies of our picture cuz it's funny and still cute like how you are right now!!!!" V said trying to tease her, which made her more embarrassed than she could already be. *Wow look at V testing her *cough cough* could this mean something? Who knows *cough cough* o srry I'm sick(^ㅇㅅㅇ)^😈ㅋㅋㅋㅋ*

The ticket holder at the front desk said "You two are such a cute young couple, but don't do anything that involves having children" she gave a stern look at the two.

"Umm.....we are just childhood friends, jinja we have nothing to lie about because we are just friends!" 하늘 (Ha-neul) said trying to defend what dignity she had left, V on the other side didn't look too happy about what she said, but tried not to show how he felt.

"How about you sir, do you think of her as your best friend or something more?" She then asked V

"Ya.....we are just friends *oml I died "just friends" applies to my whole love life!😭* he responded with a blank expression because he felt sad saying those 2 words 'just friends'.

*half an hour latter*

BTS finally found V and 하늘 (Ha-neul)sitting on a near by bench, they both looked kinda tired and drained of their energy. All the members approached them a bit worried and amused because when they first came to the park, they were full of energy but now they looked like a sack of potatoes just laying there on the bench, basically lifeless.

"Hyeong, 하늘 (Ha-neul) gwaenchana?!? You guys look really pale and tired!" Jungkook said very worried and caring *Awwww he is so cute, btw this is a somewhat spoiler on who is ganna be in the next chapter....it's JEON JUNGKOOK!! *cough cough fan girl mode* ya I'll let u enjoy the rest of the chapter for now*

"YAH! WHERE WERE YOU GUYS!! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR LIKE AN HOUR!!! U GUYS SAID TO MEET AT 1:30 TO EAT LUNCH AND NOW IT'S FRECKING 2:30!!!! FO YOU KNOW HOW MUNGRY I AM, I DIDN'T EAT ANY BREAKFAST!!!!!" 하늘 (Ha-neul) said out loud in rage *hehe u thought it would be V yelling didn't u, that's why u don't mess with girls and their food, or at least me lol* which surprised all the members.

"Ye, 하늘 (Ha-neul) and I gwaenchana *sorry if that's not the proper sentence structure*, she is just REALLY hungry so let's not make her even more mad at us, and get some food" V suggested with a face that said 'if u wanna live another day then we better get going and get some food for this girl'.

The members looked at each other then immediately nodded their heads out of fear of what she might do to them.

*10 minutes latter*

Luckily there was a food court near by with a lot of food. They found a place with mouth watering food at a reasonable price and with a short line too. After they ordered their food, they all became really hungry at this point, they found a table at started to eat all the food like there is no tomorrow. Since it was now 3:50 and BTS and 하늘 (Ha-neul) wanted to stay for longer and go on more rides.

"Hey hyeong I can switch places with you and go with 하늘 (Ha-neul) while you hang out with the members" jungkook said with a kinda shy face *oml he so cute😭😍*.

"Ooooooooooo looky looky here I think someone wants to be alone with 하늘 (Ha-neul)!" J-hope said with a smirk on his face.

Ok and there is the second part of V's story! I feel like I'm loosing readers because I can't always update the story. So to get the notification just follow me😁💕since I never know when I have time to publish the stories. I think next time I make a different story, I will make the story chapters ahead of time then set a certain day that I'll post up the chapters, ok? Also if u have any request on any new stories that u would like me to do, I'm totally open to your ideas so all you have to do is:
1: tell me what (girl or boy) group you would like me to do
2: if you want a certain member from the group or even a love triangle or something just tell me, this part is optional
3: if you want it to be a secret about who would be (in love) with the main character, just follow me so that we can chat on a separate page if needed just ask me to follow you back
4: wait......pretty self explanatory cuz I can't write a story in 30 sec then just post it up, I have to think about how the story plot will be and so on (btw I'll give the people who requested the story credit
And that's pretty much it for the instructions. Hope u liked the story and I'll start the next chapter soon so keep updated! Btw Srry if there are mistakes in the chapter. Luv u all see you in the next chapter bye bye💕😁see u guys soon!!