Chapter 4 . Harry

Harry's pov

"Have you guys heard?" Zayn asked.

"Heard what?" I questioned

"There's a new girl that's starting today"

"I know!" Niall exclaimed, "I bumped in to her this morning, she's really bitchy but not too bad of a body," he smirked.

"Hmm.. New girl. Which means

A) she doesn't know I'm a player

B) she's fit

Time for a new hookup boys. Wonder how long before she gives in to Harry style's charming style," I smirked

"You're so full of yourself," Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Don't get too cocky yet Harry, I saw her talking to Marcel after I bumped into her. Judging by the looks of things they're friends now,and you know what that means" he said motioning towards Marcel and the new girl walking down the hall.

To say she was pretty was an understatement. She had pitch black hair. Her curls were filled with volume and bounced at every step she took walking towards the lockers. Although somewhat hidden with her snapback. No girl dared to wear a snapback here, afraid it'll mark them as ghetto which it would. Surprisingly it looked good on her though. Most girls here had blonde or brown hair with the occasional random freaks. No one dared trying to pull off black hair without looking emo. I noticed she was pretty fit because her skinny jeans and tank top showed off all her curves that im yearning to feel under the palms of my hands. Although she was trying to cover it up with her sweater.

Shes probably a nerd considering she's hanging out with Marcel but that doesn't mean I cant have a little fun. I had to have her.

Emma's POV

"Thx so much for showing me the office and my locker Marcel."

"It's really no problem," he said with that awkward but adorable smile of his.

"I would show you your classes but I have to leave I can't be late. I've had perfect attendance since the beginning of the year."

"You're such a dork," I laughed. Suddenly I saw his face fall a little, shit.

"I didn't mean it like that! I swear I meant it in a cute way, sorry." His adorable smile came back a little.

"Oh...it's ok, anyways bye," he waved as he started walking away.

I waved back as I took out my schedule.

Ok, first off History with Ms. Robinson.

"Hats off," an old grouchy man said as he passed by. I stuck my tongue out behind him and shoved my SnapBack in my bag annoyed.

*

Shit, it took me forever but I finally found my history class. Lets hope I don't get in trouble since its my first day.

I slowly opened the door and walked in, standing there awkwardly waiting for the teacher to notice me.

"Umm, hi."

"Oh hello! You must be Emma," she smiled. She seemed pretty nice.

"Class this is Emma she's new so make her feel welcome." Oh god I hate being introduced. I'm good just finding a seat thx.

"You can go sit in the back, since there are no empty seats up front."

"Sure," I smiled. But my smile soon went away as I looked up towards the back to find a familiar boy. Green eyes. Curly hair. Tattoos. Shit.