❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Drake POC: I just now met this girl but I was determined to make her my girl.... I was gonna do all I can to make her my girl.
-TEXT CONVO-
Lil Mha- morning❤️
Drake😊- mornings sir
Lil Mha- hru this morning?
Drake😊- good , making breakfast
Lil Mha- what you making me?? And so   You trying to go out on a date tonight??
Drake😊-Maybe I'll think about it
Lil Mha- alright bhoo ❤️
Eve POC: I just got Asked out...  So happy but then  having another thoughts I'm not ready to get into any relationships and get my heart broken plus I'm still  trying to make it in this life with my lil sis she my priority.
-LATER-
Lil Mha- be ready at 8
Drake😊-alright
Eve POC: so for me and Drake date I decided to wear something simple but cute. " Beeep" I heard out side " that must be Drake " I thought
Drake POC: damn lil mah came out looking fine asf, I walked out the car and went to open the door for and climbed in and went back and we drove to galvin la chapelle this really fancy but expensive restaurant.
Eve POC: Drake took me to this place it was so beautiful, and I knew just by the look of this place that no matter how much I saved up I could never have enough money to go there.
CONVO:
Drake: so how was your day lil Mha?
Eve: it was good and yours??
Drake: it was okay.. So I had to talk to you about something.
Eve: what is it??
Drake: I know I haven't known you for a lon time but their is something about you that just skips my heart when ever I talk to you or just hear you voice, I want me and you to start something between us ??
Eve: Drake I have never been in a relationship before but I feel the same way for you... But Drake I have. Lil sis that I take care of, she  is my life she is everything I live for.
Drake: it's okay eve, I love you and I will help take care of you and your sis, your family is my family, my family is your family.
Eve: hmmm well if you keep your promise them yes I would love to be your girl
-4MONTHS-
Drake POC: it's been a 4 month since me and eve got together and my mom and sis has been bothering me about meeting eve and I promised today would be the day.. So I went by her house to pick her up.
Eve POC: Drake asked me about meeting his family I was really scared, " what if they didn't like me or something?" But he assured me his family would love me and I believed him... So I was waiting for him to come pick me up.

LATER AT DRAKE HOUSE
Anna POC: my big brothers girlfriend is so beautiful she might not make a lot of money but she is the nicest person, she helped me cook and make the table and all that.
Eve POC: I loved drake family his mom was so nice and his sis was gorgeous she reminded me of my lil sister when I got there was so friendly to me and I helped to cook and set the table and all.
-CONVO-
Drake mom: so hunny where do you work at? What do your parents do?
E: well I'm an orphan, but when my dad was still alive he was a security guard and my mom owned a small business that now my little sister ownes... And we didn't have enough money to get me an education so I didn't finish high school and I work at the club but not at a stripper just a part time singer and dancer.
Drake mom: oh poor you, dear you have been through a lot I see why you look like that😒
Eve: what??
Drake mom: ohh nothing
Eve POC: did she just insult me??
Drake POC: did my mom just say that 🙊
Eve: umm okay 😕
Drake: okay time to go, mom thanks for dinner see you later but lil sis
Anna : bye big bro and bye eve
Drake mom: bye SWEETY and bye eve😒
-IN THE CAR-
Eve: i don't think your mom like me hunny
Drake: what! Of course she does, it's just that your the first girl I've ever brought home for them to meet
Eve: really?😃
Drake: Yess SWEETY
Eve: hmm okay............ Are you gonna come inside
Drake :Yeha sure
-EVE BED ROOM-
Drake: can I??
Eve: drake I'm a va......
Drake: a what ??
Eve: I'm a Virgin
Drake: really ??
Eve: yeha😕😕
Drake: OMG this is great.... Even better but can I??
Eve: drake if you truly love me then yes but if not please don't take it.
Drake: Evelyn your the best thing that's ever happened in my life I can't replace you with anything.
Eve: okay then yes
-TWO HOURS LATER-
Drake: you okay ??
Eve: yeah but I'm sore
Drake: it's okay baby it will get better and feel even better when you get used to it
Eve: hmm it hurts but it was a wonderful feeling.
Drake POC: I took eve virginity and out of all the girls iv ever been with.. She is the best I just loved how when I first entered her she let out this moan that just wanted her to be in my Arms forever.
Eve POC: I feel sore but damn it felt sick good I never I could feel so alive🙊😃
Next morning - text convo
Lil mha😘- morning SWEETY you still sore??
Baby😘- a little bit but baby I'm diving today at the club you coming ??
Lil mha😘- wouldn't miss it for the world bae❤️
Eve POC: I went to the mall to get a cute outfit, for today when I sing I have been working on a song for drake since I wasn't good with words I could tell him through a song.