Start of something new

Drake POC: I some how got myself mixed up with some gangsters and fate got me shot, but luckily I didn't die this girl, this beautiful girl saved me and took me to the hospital but I never saw her after that. I kept going back at the same spot I got shot at but still never saw her. My mom and little sister started getting worried about me with my obsession of meeting this girl but I just couldn't find her.

Chris POC: my name is Chris I'm drake best friend I've been out of town for while but I'm back now and me and drake about to be lit, but he so caught up with some girl who got his head on cloud 9.
-CONVO-
Chris:yo drake we gotta go out and be lit tonight.
Drake:I know man but damn that girl, I gotta find her.. Chris you don't understand she saved my life I could of been dead right now planning for my funeral.
Chris: I know but you not dead, so why don't you go inside and go change and be lit cause you not dead?
Drake: whatever man Ight I got you

Drake POC: me and Chris went to this club that just now opened and we ordered a few drinks....that's when these three girls came out and started singing and dancing but damn the one in the middle was gorgeous her voice was as beautiful as she was and her Dance moves had you think all type of things you could do to her if you took her home, as I was staring at her I realized lil Mha looked very familiar that's when I remember lil Mha was the one that saved my life " damn she a club girl"
Eve POC: I come out with my two back dancers and we singing and I see these two cute boys staring at me but there was this one, he was so cute and looked so Familiar and I remembered this was the guy I helped a few weeks back.
-CONVO-
Drake: ayy yoo  Chris remember that girl I told you about, the one that saved my life?
Chris: yeah what about her?
Drake: that's her the one dancing, the one in the middle .
Chris: damn she a hottie I give you credit on that but she a club girl you can't wife a club girl .
Drake: know man" shit!"

LATER!
Drake: Chris you go on home imma catch up wit you later on
Chris: you sure??
Drake: yeah
Chris: Ight
Drake POC: Chris left and stood outside waiting for lil Mha to get out because man even though she was a club girl I couldn't let lil Mha leave like that she saved my life and on top of that she was fine asf.
-CONVO-
Drake: ayy wait hold up
Eve: who me??
Drake: yeah you , hold up lil Mha, you remember me?
Eve: of course how can I forget you.
Drake: so what happened that day you save my life then just leave couldn't even wait for me to say thank you or nun?
Eve: well I didn't mean for it to happen like that I came back after I had left that day but they told me you had been transferred to a different hospital and there was nun I could do.
D: ohh I see,, so tell me you a club girl?
Eve: 😂😂😂😂, no I just dance and sing the strippers come in later after I have gone up. I just do it for the lovers who come in, the strippers are for the guys who come in for some booty.
Drake: ohh so you not a stripper lil Mha?
Eve: nah, but I gotta get going now my lil sis at home.
Drake: wait let me get your number
Eve: alright
LATER THAT NIGHT
Eve/Evelyn POC: yahhhhh I got his number OMG I've never felt so close to guy before, but drake, drake was different.
-TEXT CONVO-
Lil Mha- hey its drake
Drake😊- hey....
Lil Mha- what you up too?
Drake😊- num getting ready to get in bed
Lil Mha- oh alright sleep well angel
Drake😊- angle??
Lil Mha- yeah, you my lil angle you saved me bhoo
Drake😊- night 
Emery POC: my older sis come home looking all happy I'm trying to figure out why she so happy about🤔, but she won't trying to tell me num😒.
Anyway hey, yap my name emery I live with my older sis... And damn I love my  Sis eve she is the best mom, sister and best friend.