Do i really love her

-Night club-
Drake POC: Eve song made me love her even more then I did, this time I had found the girl of my life the one I truly love this girl was very special.... She comes to my house on a regular time and help my sis clean the house do laundry and cook.. My sis and mom basically don't do nun in the house my girl does it for them and the best part is nobody makes her do it she does it out of the kindness of her heart.
Eve POC: ever since me and Drake started dating I feel so alive its like half of me was gone and drake made me whole again, and I loved going to his house even when he wasn't their and clean around and stuff cause I wanted his family to like me I really loved drake and if he would ask me to tie the knot I would say yes but I wouldn't want to say yes with his family hating me so I needed them to like me... And as for my sis she loved Drake, she was already calling him her sheme(In Law) he treated her like his own sister.
Drake: I loved the song baby you did great
Eve: thanks SWEETY everything that I said in the song is how I feel about you
Drake: awee baby😘😘😘😘
Eve: so I have to stay and practice for next week performance
Drake: alright, well I'm about to go pick up your sis and take her shopping then I'll come pick you up later ??
Eve: Yeha alright sounds good👍
-LATER THAT DAY- text convo
Sheme Drake- I'm on my way sheme, you ready
Sheme emery- Yeha I'm about to be just honk the horn when you are here
Sheme drake- alright
FEW MIN LATER
" BEEP, BEEP, BEEP" Emery: " I'm coming"
Emery POC: hey y'all so my big sis boyfriend is the best he really loves her and I know she loved him and his the best brother in law well future hopefully not because he takes me shopping but because he makes my sister so happy I don't think iv ever seen her so happy since the death of our parents, but when his around she is so happy and i had missed my sister been so happy.
-CONVO-
Drake: hey Sheme
Emery: hello what's up??
Drake: they Sky DAHH
Emery: shut up lol
Drake: so where does my lil Sheme want to go shopping at today
Emery: Ummmm Westfield shepherds bush best shopping Center in London 🤗
Drake: lil let's go.
-LATER THAT DAY-
Drake POC: I came back from the shopping center with lil in law and I was just getting back from picking up my babe from practice and I dropped her off at home and I went home and to bed.
NEXT MORNING
drake POC: I woke up at 3pm, damn I slept for a min a ain't I thought.. Anyway I woke up did my hygiene stuff and went to the store " my moms birthday was coming up soon" as I'm at the store I see this babe she kept staring at me.. And man was she fine and she just kept starting at me but I acted as if I ain't see her until lil mha came and Gave me complimented on my outfit.
Unknown: I like your outfit really suits you
Drake: thanks☺️
Unknown: ummm my name is heaven, heaven sanders AKA president daughter
Drake: ohh Yesss of course I thought iv see you some where " on tv every night" oh wow you look even better in real life... Umm my name is drake, drake graham
Heaven: oh nice to meet you.. Here is my card give me a call sometime.😗