No More

Katarina's POV
I can't take this anymore it's killing me. I'm strong but not that strong I screamed into my hands. This is madness I won't stand for it. No more fighting. No more violence. No more hate. No more. I will put a stop to this. It will end today. I smiled grimly know what I would have to do. As dawn lit up the sky, I nodded I had made my decision and there was no changing my mind. I stood up and walked over to the place where everyday the screaming starts. The trees just to the side of the doors. The jobs no longer seem to matter to people nothing gets done. When I walked into the tiny area in which so much violence has occurred I see a development. Everyone has weapons. The moment I walking into the war zone everything goes quiet but only for a moment. Then all hell breaks loose. Knives and spears are flying through the air. My eyes follow each weapon through the air watchful and tense waiting to see if any will actually make its way to its target. One does. It is going straight towards Newts chest. "NO" I scream so loudly my ears ring, and everyone stops to cover there ears. I lunge towards Newt hoping to stop the blade somehow. This ends today I reminded myself. This ends today.

Yo. So ya I hope that cliffy doesn't kill anyone. This isn't the end of the story don't worry. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm giving you only short chapters for a reason which I will not tell you. Stay awesome.
Vote. Comment. Follow.
Peace.
-M