Chapter 37

Pete's POV

Me and Trick mess around for most of the night, cuddling and talking and playing our favourite music. At about midnight he gets some cookies and cream ice cream from the freezer because he knows it's my favourite. We sit there feeding each other ice cream for a while and I can honestly say it's one of the happiest times I've had.

He goes to feed me another scoop but misses my mouth and ends up putting ice cream all over my nose. I squeak at the cold but he leans down to kiss my nose and lick the ice cream off. I giggle and push him off "Tricky" "What? Does me licking your nose turn you on?" "No dumbass, it's weird" "Well since when have either of us actually been normal? We're a couple of crazies and you love it, I know you do".

He leans down and kisses my nose again "Admit it, you love it babe" "Yeah maybe a little bit". Trick gets another scoop of ice cream and aims for my mouth but ends up smearing it all over my lips and mouth. I groan and try to wipe it off but he grabs my hand and pushes it away.

Trick leans down again and kisses me soft at first then a bit rougher and licks all the ice cream off my mouth. Even after all the ice creams gone he keeps kissing me and licking my lips until I start giggling and his tongue slips into my mouth. The kiss suddenly gets a lot more heated and Trick pushes me back and straddles my waist without breaking the kiss.

When he finally pulls back we're both panting. Usually he's always the one in charge so while he catches his breath I move my lips down his jaw then onto his neck. I make a few hickies up his neck because if he ever thinks about cheating he'll see these and know I own him.

Tricks moaning and grinding his hips down on mine making me moan as I keep kissing his neck. "Oh god I love it when you kiss my neck babe, I want you to fucking mark me so everyone knows who I belong to"

Usually Tricks so calm and confident but when he's really turned on he just completely falls apart and I love it. I love how just completely lets himself go and moans as much as he wants.

When I've made about 5 marks up his neck I pull away and kiss lips again. He smiles against my lips and kisses me slowly for a while. We often have such heated kisses that having this gentle closed mouthed kiss is so nice.

Eventually the kiss starts to heat up again and his tongues in my mouth again. as much as I try to take control I'm naturally submissive so I just give in to him.

I feel his hands go to the bottom of my hoodie and even though I freak out a bit I know Trick loves me. He's not going to hurt me so I help him take it off then watch as his follows.

This isn't going to be like every other time and I won't be scared of letting the love of my life see me, I can trust him. This won't be like last time and he's not going to cheat, this time it'll be about us. I'm not going to wake up tomorrow and find out he's been cheating, this man is mine now. Tricks devoted to me like I am to him even if it took him 2 years to get there.

Trick runs his hands down to my ass and squeezes it then grinds down on me. It feels so good that I can't help throwing my head back so Trick can dive in and return the favour.

As much as I try to take control it always ends up with me moaning with him on top of me while he makes me feel good. Sometimes I wish he was more submissive so I could pleasure him instead of him pleasuring me all the time. It makes me feel so selfish but if it's what he wants to do then I'm not going to stop him because it feels so good I can't really argue.

When we're both fully hard and he's made dark bruises all down my neck, he starts unbuttoning my jeans. I lie my head back down on the bed again and let him pull them off my legs and chuck them on the floor.