three

A/N: I'm so bored...

Camila's Point of view

After my small talk to Lauren I immediately go home cause I'm still gonna help mom to prepare for the dinner.

I open the door and get in.

Wow I think mom just started to cook.

"I'm home"

"oh hey sweetie, go upstairs change and help me here okay?" I nod as my mom told me and walk to my room to change.

------

I came back wearing a

(A/N: Camila's wearing this, sorry I don't have full picture)

I go to the kitchen where my mom is and started helping her with things.

-----

"could you settle the table sweetie?" I nod and fix the table.

After I'm done I go upstairs to my room cause I forgot my phone.

I look the time on my phone it's already 6:30 wow time really that  fast here.

"Camila can you get the door maybe it's them " mom shouted as I stood up and get down.

I open the door to see Chris, lauren and maybe their parents I don't know the name of the other girl I think it's their other siblings.

"hey please come in" I said and step aside so I'm not blocking the door.

When their inside I just realized what lauren's wearing.

Wow she looks so hot

"oh by the way i don't introduce myself I'm Camila" I said

"oh I'm Clara and this is my husband Mike" the old girl said that supposed to be Clara Lauren's mom and the other one.
"hi I'm Taylor" the other girl said making me smile she's like sofi just older I think but speaking of sofi where is she.

Suddenly my mom just appear beside me she always do that.

"hello there I'm sinuhe Camila's mother" my mom and introduce.