Twelve

A/N: hey I'm going to update cause I'm bored and I don't have anyone to talk to to lol

I hope u like this chapter

Lauren's point of view

Why does camila need to eat lunch with them.

I know camila wants to make friends but Austin and his minions is not good for her

They are all fuckboys all they do is get into trouble.
And I don't want Camila to make that kind of friends

Me and keana is now heading are way to the lunch room where my friends are .

As we are walking to our table my eyes landed into Austin's table.

He's already chatting with Camila,
My face fell as Camila laugh at him. Camila look at me and flash me a small smile but I choose to ignore it and I walk to our table with keana.

I sit in our table with keana besides me and Dinah, ally and normani on the other sides.

We get our foods first and go back to our sits

I can't keep my eyes off of Camila she kept talking to Austin.

Austin suddenly get up and walk to the bathroom but I don't care about him all I care is about camila.

Camila met my gaze but I quickly look away.

I like looking at camila but her with Austin I can't even look at her straight I was like making a gross look at them.

They're gross no....what I mean is Austin is gross not my camila.

Camila's point of view

I don't get her, I don't know what's wrong with her. She kept looking at me and everytime I'm looking at her she's avoiding my gaze.

I'm now sitting in Austin and his friends table, I don't know why I agreed to sit with them

Well they are funny but I want to sit with Lauren and her friends they are more amazing and adorable.

Plus Austin's friends are all boys and I was like uncomfortable with them.

I'm now eating my lunch but I can't keep my eyes off of lauren.

She kept her head down and like she's not in earth

I just want to go there and ask her what's wrong, I want to comfort her and be by her side

Lauren's point of view

"hey Lauren are you okay?" keana asked as I give her a fake smile and nod

I keep my head down cause I can't look at them anymore its too hard to look at them acting all sweet and touchy.

It hurts me so much.

"Uhm hey guys Im gonna go my locker I'm just gonna get something" I said and stand up, keana look at me with a worried eyes i just give her a small smile and I make my way through my locker.

———

I stop at my locker and I lean my head on it.

"Lauren?" I look up to see keana looking at me.

"oh u-h I didn't know you follow me" I said trying to clear my voice so that it won't sounds sad but even if I try my hard not to sound sad that can't help cause sadness is written on my face.

"Uhm Lauren I know that we just met but I'm your friend and Im always here for you, you can talk to me anytime" I smile at keana's words and this time it's a real smile.

"thank you" I say and I walk to her and hug her .

She's such a sweet girl

My eyes are closed while I'm hugging her and The moment that I open it I saw....

Camila?

Camila's point of view

Where did she go, Lauren she just stand up from her sit and exit lunch room

Not a minute that she left I saw keana get up too ans I think she's gonna follow Lauren.

Should I go there too?

But keana is already there for her, no.... I'm still her friend I need to be by her side

"uh Austin I'm gonna go now" I said and about to stand up but l stop me "why the bell isn't ringing yet? " he asked "I really need to go" he sigh and nod "I'm just gonna see you around" he said as I nod and I walk trough the door and exit the lunch room.

———

I was walking trough the hallways Lauren's probably at her locker.

I'm about to make my step to Lauren's locker

But what I just saw make my world stop.

Lauren's there hugging keana with her eyes closed

I don't know why Im feeling this but I feel my heart crack as I look at the way keana's comforting lauren.

Great what a great friend am I to Lauren I can't even be there for her.

I can't even ask her what's wrong I'm so selfish.

Lauren suddenly open her eyes and I didn't move or anything

Her gaze are just focusing on me

Her beautiful green eyes are just staring into mine.

But I can't

I can't fall for a girl

A/N: go judge my chapter say what u want to say cause I don't care.

By The way thanks for reading