Five

A/N: sorry for the late update I hope you understand.

Camila's point of view

After the jauregui left our house I go to my room so happy and I don't know why I think because I made a new friends?.

I lay on my bed still thinking of Lauren.

I sigh I know I have to sleep cause tomorrow is the first day of my class I wish I could make more friends.

And I could find my the one

----------
I slowly opened my eyes as I sit up myself on the bed

It's the first day of school for me and I don't know if I should be happy or not.

I hopped off the bed and make my way trough the bathroom and take a shower.

--------
When I'm done I wear my outfit

--------When I'm done I wear my outfit

(A/N: I just steal her style lol)

I go down to greet my parents and of course to eat dinner.

-----

"morning my lovely parents" they both look at me shocked what is so surprising about me.

"wow I think your exited for school huh Karla" mom said as I rolled my eyes I don't like calling me Karla even if it's a great name I just don't want me calling by that.
Anyways I sit down next to my little cute sister sofi .

I get my plate and put some pancake on it and I grab the strawberry syrup and put some on my pancakes and started the eat.

"hey Kaki why didn't you wake Me up yesterday I didn't meet the neighbors" sofi said then pout awe why I have such a cute sister.

"sofi sorry I know your tired so mom told me not to wake you up maybe you could meet them later yeah? " sofi nod making me smile.

I finish my breakfast to head to school.

-------

Lauren's point of view

I was now getting ready for school I get out of the bathroom wearing my outfit.

I head for breakfast and meet my parents as annoying siblings

"hey sweetie come breakfast is ready" mom said as I smile and walk my chair until Chris sit on it.

I admit he's so annoying as in literally he always doing this.

But of course because I'm the sister I'm gonna let him.

So I sit on the other chair .

"so Lauren how was your dream?" Chris asked as I rolled my eyes.

If I dream about her it's none of his business.

"what dream? " Taylor asked as I glared at Chris

"duh of course she dream about our neighbour" I kicked him under the table .

"ouch" he glare at me as I just smirk at him.

"children can you please stop your in front of The food " mom said.

As we both apologize and started eating.

------

When we are done we said goodbye to mom and get inside the car.

Dad get in too and started to drive to school..

We stop at the school and get out of our sits

"bye dad" we all said in unison.

"okay so I'm just gonna see you later guys" I said as bottle of my siblings head to their class .

And me I started to walk to my locker were my friends are waiting for me.

"aye girls" they both look at me and smile then wave.

"what's up? " I asked

"still beautiful laur, still beautiful" I laugh at normani but anyway she's beautiful tho.

"what about you what's up? " I don't really know what's up on me Im feeling weird lately.

"good I'm good" I said while I open my locker and put my books inside and get what I just need for my first class.

"just good laur?" Dinah said smirking

What is she talking about.

Suddenly Ally walk to us "hey girls, girls I'm gonna tell you something" something important? What does that mean
"what's up? " we all asked.

"do you guys Know about the new student?" she asked as we all nod the teacher that told us yesterday.

"yeah what's with the new one? " normani asked as were waiting for Ally to answer.

" well the new is Camila "

Wait what camila as in my new neighbor?

"Camila who? " Dinah asked

"duh Camila Lauren's new neighbor? "

My eyes widen at realization

Why she didn't tell me that she enroll here.

Suddenly we hear whistles that caught are attentions as we all look at the direction were are they looking at .

And are all jaw drop as a beautiful girl walk in while looking at her I don't know schedule maybe?

The girl suddenly look up from the paper and my eyes almost popped out its..

Camila?

What the fuck she's so cute

And The fuck all the students are looking at her

I just want to punch their faces to stop looking at her but I chat do that it'll be weird for her and all of us here.

She's wearing a glasses and I find that so hot.

"hey Lauren" Dinah muttered

"yeah? " I ask

"I'm gonna die"

"yeah me too Dinah, me too"

Gosh Camila I just met you but

What the fuck are you doing to me?

A/N: hey loves what's up I'm bored and decided to update sorry if it's late

And sorry if this chapter sucks thanks for reading.