Eleven

Camila's point of view

I don't know why I feel this but I just want to punch that new girl in front of everyone in the class.

I need to calm myself... But how!?
That keana girl kept talking to Lauren, I know they are just talking and there's no a problem there.
But it more look likes they were flirting
I'm not jealous, I'm just concerned cause the teacher is discussing and they keep talking what if the teacher caught them and sent them to the principal office.

I know that's still not a reason for me to punch the new girl.

I sigh and try to focus on the board.

______

The bell finally ring means its lunch.

I quickly pack my things and get out of the room

As I was walking to my locker I saw Austin standing there looks like waiting for someone

I walk to him I mean I walk to my locker to put my other things inside and to greet my friend Austin.

"hey there Austin" I said as Austin look at me and smile

"hey" he replied

"you waiting for someone?" I asked while looking around trying to find lauren why is she not here yet.

"yeah I'm waiting for someone actually" I look at Austin and nod

"so where are this person?" I asked as I open my locker and put my other books and things inside.

"she's actually standing in front of me" my face quickly flushed red and I was thinking is he talking about me?

"oh are u u-h talking about me?" I shyly asked as he nod smiling

"so what is it? "

"I was just wondering if you could sit with me and my friends in lunch?" should I say yes or should I say no, yes or no.

I suddenly Turn around and there she is the girl that I'm waiting for.

Lauren is the girl what I mean

She's standing in front of the classroom door and look likes waiting for someone to come out

Keana suddenly walk out of the room while holding her bag

"come on" Lauren said and her next actions almost make my jaw dropped she, she just hold keana's hands while walking towards us.

Wow I can't believe her they just met and they keep acting like sweet couple.

"so what's your answer camila?" Austin asked, shit I forgot Austin's here.

"what's your question again?" I asked aS he laughed

"I am asking i-" Austin can't finish what he was saying cause I cut him by saying yes

I really forgot what he just asked me I just say yes cause Lauren us there standing behind Me with that flirty girl keana.

"okay we'll wait for you" Austin said and I nod then he started walking away.

Now I let out an annoying sigh and slowly face my friend.

"why does Austin here isn't his locker to far from here? " Lauren asked.

Wow she didn't even say a hi

"anyways Camila keana here is gonna sit with us in lunch" i rolled my eyes as lauren said keana's name.

"okay... By the way the reason why Austin's here is he asked me to sit with him and his friends at lunch and.... "

"and I say yes" I finish and I see the same reaction in Lauren's face.

Who am I joking of course she doesn't care if I sit with them.

"oh uh okay then" she said and give me a small smile but that smile seems fake.

I don't care for now.

Lauren's point of view

Keana is a sweet girl.

I know that cause we kept talking in the class Yup that's when the teacher was discussing.

---

When the class was done and it's lunch.

Keana ask me If she could sit with me and my friends

And of course I said yes she's new here and she need a friend to be with her.

I exit the room and wait for keana outside.

When she's done packing her things she open the door.

"come on" I said and the next thing happen I didn't mean it cause I hold her hands.

As we are walking to my locker I saw camila and Austin talking

That's when I let go of keana's hands
Why is this boy here .

"okay we'll wait for you" Austin said making my blood boil.

He look to me and smirk before walking away that bitch.

Camila sigh before turning to us

"why does Austin here isn't his locker to far from here? " I asked camila but she didn't answer

"anyways Camila keana here is gonna sit at us in lunch" I say and she simply rolled her eyes.
What's wrong with her.

"okay.... By the way the reason why Austin's here is he's asking me to sit with him and his friends at lunch and... "

"and I say yes" my heart stop beating for that time.

She say yes to Austin.

I need to act like its okay with me that I'm fine or keana will gonna suspect.

"oh uh okay " I say trying not to sound so disappointed and jealous at the same time.

Why I kept lying to myself

Of course she doesn't like me

It's really hard to love a person that doesn't feel the same.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the late update I'm still writing my next chapter on my other story so sorry if it's long.

Thanks for reading