Life with them

" guys, what's with all the noise!" I yell which makes them all turn towards me.
" mark won't let us play, and Jack is being mean" Felix wined, lucky there wasn't anyone home at the time or I would be talking to the furniture. My name is Stephanie and for a month now I have been able to see my YouTubers that I have subscribed to that I watch often. I had a-stablished that my family can't see them, only I can and if I go to talk then I need to be alone. It's been weird because mark will do something funny and I have to hold in my laugh otherwise I look like a lunatic.
" God, you guys sound like eight year olds. Take turns on the Xbox and Jack, I don't even, sort it out yourselves" I said walking into the kitchen to make lunch. It's strange but entertaining and every now and then a new youtube will pop up and disappear but Mark and Jack never do. They are always with me and I have grown to know them well enough to be friends, but I still don't know that much about them other than from there YouTube videos. A ppj sandwich is what I made as the boys kept arguing. What a life I'm living in now, I must be crazy. How on earth can I see them and why? While I'm in Australia, they are in America and Europe. Oh well, at least it makes life interesting. I sit on the couch beside ken who was now playing with Felix, Mark sitting on the other side of me and Jack sitting on the couch opposite us. They were playing Minecraft, if the parents got home then I would be staring at an off tv, but I can see what they are doing. 

Suddenly a very loud scream comes from Felix and I have to caver my ears. He was getting chased by a hoard of zombies.
" don't worry, I'll save you" ken announced as he ran towards them with an iron sword. It backfired because there was a skeleton on a spider. " aw what? Well that didn't work at all"
" no and now we both gotta find our way back home at night" Felix wined.
" why didn't you use the flint and steal that you had to burn them?" I asked with a mouth full of sandwich.
" well were so stupid that we didn't think of that"
" who are you calling stupid, your the one with the flint and steal" ken argued back and we both laughed as Felix mumbled in annoyance. Mark and Jack had gone off somewhere, God knows what they are doing. ( Septiplier XD )

" you guys need to confirm to me that I'm not crazy by putting something in a YouTube vidio." I said finishing my last bite of my sandwich.
" and what do you suppose we do?"
" I don't know, say something crazy, mention my name or make a hand sign, anything really." They shrugged.
" okay but I may not remember" ken said back. If I don't get a sign then it's clear to me that I am insane.
" I'll tell the others" I get up and put my plate in the sink and walk to my room. I find Jack and Mark sitting next to each other while Jack plays my undertale.
" you better not be doing a genocide!" I shout and walk over to them. Jack flinches at my shout and swears.
" dame it you made me loose 5 hp!" Mark chuckles a little
" he isn't doing a genocide, he's doing a normal run, he's gonna kill muffet, undine and asgore." I hummed and sat on my bed to watch. I told them what I wanted them to do and they happily said they would. I smiled happily, hoping they wouldn't forget and watched Jack run into lesser dog. He didn't kill him, he must have already killed something in the ruins. That day was a normal day, with the occasional situation where I'm trying hard not to show emotions towards the boys when others are around, and they make it very hard to do that sometimes.

The next day was Monday, yay, school...
" guys, it's a school day so try not to disturb me in my classes " I said packing my bag. Only Jack and Yamimash were with me so they can tell the others when they fall asleep. It's 11:30 in London, that's close  enough to Ireland and it's only 2:30 pm in LA when it's 7:30 am here in Melbourne. I found that out by that time app on my iPad, and it engraved itself in my head so now I won't forget. The boys nodded and walked to the living room so I could get dressed into my school uniform. When they fall asleep their  mind gets sent to me somehow, that's how I see them and know they are there. On the way to school, Jack is sitting outside the window of my car. If that doesn't prove I'm crazy then nothing will, I was driving as well so if he distracted me then I could be in an accident.

What he is sitting on is the invisible bubble that only I can control the size of and that they can't leave from. I can make it as large as an entire city but they don't leave me so I only make it as small or large as it needs to be. Okay now that sounds crazy too but I swear I'm not making it up. This it what Ive seen every day for the past month or two. The day was okay until Mark showed up and started making me laugh, he ended up getting me in detention.
" Jack did you tell him what I told you this morning?
"Yeah"
" he got this way last night, we were playing drunk Minecraft and-" said wade as he walked up to us, I cut him off
" so he's drunk? And so are you by the looks of it" I sighed and shooed them away.
" Jack can you try and take Mark somewhere where he won't bug me or make me laugh?" He shouted a 'yes ma'am ' and started acting like a soldier and saluted me before yelling and chasing down Mark. They are kids at heart, I swear when I meet them for real they are gonna be more childish than now, and they are younger than me.
The day went like any other and the boys stayed out of my way, when I got home I went straight onto YouTube. I watched all the recent videos and I didn't find anything that convinced me that this was real and not. A frown made it's way on to my face, the boys were in the loung room playing the wii.
" you guys didn't mention me" I said walking into the room with a sad face.
" oh, dame I didn't remember, we kinda forget everything when we wake up, sorry" Mark said groaning at the headache he now had from being drunk.
" you don't remember?" I asked confused and he just shook his head
" now that you mention that I don't seem to remember much of what happens here when I wake up, do you guys get that too?" Ken asked and the others nodded. I sighed and sat down next to Jack.

" looks like I am crazy then" I muttered to myself. Jack looked at me confused.
" why on earth would you think your crazy?"
" because I'm seeing people that aren't really there"
" you mean us?" I sighed and nodded
" we do remember you when we wake up but it's only faint before we forget completely, please don't be sad, you've known us for two months and I already feel like close friends" a small smile appeared on my face
" and besides, this is much better than any other dreams I've had, this is real! And it's got you in it" a slightly bigger smile crossed my face. " you are one of the best friends I've ever had" Ken turns around to say.
" yeah Stephanie, your the best!" Pewdipie screamed. Mark grabs my shoulder and pulls me into a side hug with one arm.
" we all think your cool, and we are friends so don't worry about it. And I'm sorry if we can't prove anything but I promise you this it real, i know, I can feel it" I was now smiling with joy and giggling at Mark as I hugged him back . I'm so lucky to have these guys, we spent the rest of the evening watching a movie.

( so, I'm gonna publish this one as it comes out, but my other story's I wanna publish when I've finished. That's hard to be because school God damit! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next to come. Trust me when I say it will get bad when dark appears and Worcester when shit gets real. Enjoy :D  )