The secret is told

Makes pov:
When I finally got up from being thrown into the wall, i noticed that there was somebody less standing next to me. Dark turned into mist and flew away, Jack was hovering protectively over Stephanie, and the man standing next to me was...me? No he was wearing a red and white coat, I only wear that when I'm Wilfred. He turned to me and it was him, pink mustache and everything. This is rather bad or very bad, he's a trigger happy spastic person with a retarded voice that I made up.
" Is EverY One OkAy?" He asked putting his little golden gun away. Jack and Stephanie just nodded and then looked over to me with worried eyes.
" yes I'm okay, I'll probably get a bruise but I'm fine" Stephanie quickly grabbed her note pad and pen and furiously started writing. I walked over slightly limping to see what it was.
' so now you both know what's going on, I don't know how both of them exist but I summoned Wilfred some how. It's like I can call on you all but I'm not sure how to control it, I think that's the power that  dark wants' I looked at Jack at the same time he looked at me with confusion.
" wait, your saying that we have been here because you want us to be?" Jack asked sounding a little annoyed but he wasn't. Stephanie just looked down away from us in shame and started writing again.

' I know you from your videos, and when you appeared I was so confused. I didn't know if it even was me who brought you here, your asleep when you come here. I'm not sure how I did but I know that you two would want your space instead of being dragged out to be with a girl who lives on the other side of the world. I'm sorry I'm sorry' she just started repeating that  down the page. I noticed that it started to become scribbles and I grabbed her hand so she would stop. I lifted her head up and she was crying but it was silent. Nobody would notice were it not for her shaking slightly.
" Stephanie, we're not angry with you. You can't control it and to be honest, I don't mind it. It gives me something to think about when I go back, although I think of it as a dream, I do remember it" I say trying to make her feel better, she smiled but that soon faded as she looked at Jack.
" I guess it's not your fault, you couldn't help it and didn't know. Besides, I can't stay mad at you" he said pulling her up into a hug and she instantly hugged back. I chuckled at it as they separated, Stephanie now with a cute smile. She quickly grabbed her pen and pad, writing something on it and walked passed us to a bored Wilfred. She pulled it up to show him and he smiled.

"YOu are VErY WelCoMe, JUst Call AnD I'll be TherE" Stephanie nodded and he vanished with a smile. Jack and I stood there dumbfounded at the fact that Wilfred didn't do anything too crazy. Stephanie walked back over to us with a small smile but it faded as quickly as it came. She sat down again and just stared out at the carpeted floor. I looked down to see 'Thank you for helping us' written on the front. Jack went over to Steph and sat next to her, putting a hand on her shoulder and she flinched up at him. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, i sat next to her and she noticed and turned to me with a frown. she immediately got up and soon came back with an ice pack for my side. smiling softly at her as i take the ice pack and rest it to my side, she really shouldn't be the one tormented by Dark.

"Stephanie, are you sure your okay" Jack asked and she just nodded. she grabbed her pencil and pad and went to wright something but stopped. she looked like she wanted to wright something but didn't know how to word it. It took her a good few minutes but she got it up in the end, and what she wrote concerned me. 'When dark first hurt me, he said that if you guys found out that he would do worse things than what he already did. I don't know what to do or if he will, or how he will. I'm just scared.' was all she wrote before sitting back to watch our reactions.

"Its okay, we wont let anything happen to you as long as we are here." I said trying to sound reassuring, Jack agreeing with me. It seemed to cheer her up a little but i could still see the uncertainty behind her smile. I hug her tightly and she hugs back.                                                               "we promise, alright. even if it means taking sleeping pills just to be here" i said pulling away, she looked at jack who nodded his head.                                                                                                                  "and don't you worry about our channels, we can make something up or tell them that we need to help a friend so we wont be uploading for a few days" he said and Stephanie visibly relaxed a little. She then tackled jack with a hug that he wasn't expecting. he half fell off the couch and i just had to laugh. He glared at me but i shrugged my shoulder's at him, not my fault she wants hugs. Steph quickly sat up and wrote on her pad before setting it down and turning to me with a big grin and tackle hugging me as well, but i didn't fall off the couch. As i was hugging back i looked over to the pad that had 'I'm so glad you both are here, Thank you so much!'. this mad me smile and we could here jack chuckle as he read it as well. the rest of that day went pretty well as a few others showed up. it was peaceful, and that's all we needed.

((sorry for not updating in almost a year, i think. i don't much motivation and i get writers black easily. still, i hope i can update more this year, enjoy))