8: Hospital

-Third Person's Point of View-

Lahat ng mga members ay sumugod sa ospital. Sumama din si Taehyung at Suga. Nag-aalala ang apat lalo na ang kanyang best friend na si Seulgi at ang maknae na si Yeri. Naka-upo lamang ang apat habang ine-examine si Irene.

Maya-maya ay lumabas na ang doctor. Agad namang lumapit si Seulgi, "D-doc. Kamusta na po 'yung lagay niya?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Seulgi.

"I just want to clarify things out. Sino ba ang kasama niya before she faints?" Tinignan nila si Suga. Lumapit naman kaagad si Suga atsaka kinausap ang doctor.

"Ano ba ang nangyari before the incident?" The doctor asked.

"Hinabol kami ng malaking aso. I piggy-backed ride her so I don't know why she faints. While we are running, she was crying. She also holds tight to me," He answer, "Dahil ba napagod siya? Pero I piggybacked her."

"Hm. . . I suggest that you should go to a Psychologist. . If you want, I can call a psychologist right now. Pero may dagdag 'yun sa babayaran niyo. Is it okay?" The doctor suggested.

Seulgi asked the members for help if they can accept the doctor's recommendation.. They all nodded at her, "Yes, please, doc." Doctor nodded then called through his intercom, "She was coming. Please all wait. ."

Naupo na muna sila. "Why should she need psychologist?" Naguguluhang tanong ni Wendy sa kanila. They all shrugged.

"Mental problem?" Asked by Joy. Wendy and Seulgi glared at her. "Why? Ano bang ine-examine ng psychologist? 'Di ba human mentality and human behaviours? Alangan namang buto ang e-examine?" Joy said sarcastically.

"Ha-ha. Joy." Wendy rolled her eyes.

Maya-maya ay dumating na ang psychologist. Babae siya. Napaka-ganda, "Where is the patient?"

Lumabas ulit 'yung isang doctor kanina at itinuro ang room ni Irene. Pumasok na siya. Now, they have to wait again.

"But I am really confused? Why did she faints? Dahil hinabol kayo ng aso? Dahil napagod siya? But, Suga-oppa. You carried her, right? I am really confused right now," Yeri said.

"Yes. I carried her. But that was really traumatizing, you know?" Suga answered back.

"But you should be the one who faints. You did the running. You are, for sure, tired. But you did not faint. But, I'm not saying that you should be the one there, in the situation of Irene-unnie," Yeri theorized.

He shrugged. "After the dog gave up and stopped chasing us, she looked so pale. She was trying to open her eyes but she cannot. And she, I am sure, was sweating and trembling."

"Do you think, she got traumatized?" Seulgi said.

"That's absurd. I already experienced to be chased by a dog countless times. But I didn't get traumatized. I still love dogs despite of that," Wendy replied.

"Yah! Taehyung-ssi! Why are you even here? You are not helping. You didn't even cared that she fainted," Joy whined at Taehyung.

He looked at her. "I was there at that time."

"But you act like a coward and left us all alone," Suga greeted his teeth.

Lumabas na ang doctor. Tumayo agad sila at tinanong kung ano ang sitwasyon ngayon ni Irene. "She's okay." Nakahinga sila nang maluwag, "But she needs an extra care right now." They were taken aback.

"Why? You said she's okay." Seulgi asked, confused.

"She is suffering from a phobia. Called 'Cynophobia' or 'Fear of dogs.' I showed her a picture of a large dog and she looks scared. And sweating. And that's one of the symptoms of phobia. You need to be careful because there are many stray dogs out there. She might see dogs at the streets when she is alone. She needs to be with someone everytime. And don't go with her to the dog park, if you think that can treat her. She needs an extra-care. If not, she might faint again."