16: Date and Cherry Blossoms

-Yeri-

My alarm woke me up. I got up to get some water and to eat. I bought a snacks yesterday. I picked the cereals and the milk from the cabinet. I poured the cereal to the box and next is the milk.

I was eating so peacefully when I heard a thud sound. I looked at the stairs where I heard the noise. "Who's there?" I stood up to take a look.

I looked again at my back and saw Jungkook. "Yah! What are you doing?" He shyly smiled and place his hand at the back of his neck.

"Uhm. . I-I just want to talk to you. ." He's stuttering.

I chuckled. How I miss this side of Jungkook. The shy one.

I continued to eat, "What is it?"

He is sweating continuously. He is playing his finger and he seems nervous. And like he don't know what he will say, "Yah! What's with you? Please calm down. ."

"You know. . we're still friends, right? And we. . I think. . We can. . Go out? Maybe?" He wasn't even looking at me when he said that?

"Are you even sincere about your request?"

He looked at me surprise, "What?"

"You're not even looking at me, eh." I continued to eat.

This time, he placed his hand on my chin and lifted my chin as I see him looking at me.

"Maybe we can go out if we have more time. What do you think?" I just looked at his face. His pretty eyes, his not-so-small nose, and his kissable lips.

I felt the drums in my heart.

"Well. . Of course, I want to go out with you." I smiled at him. He also smiled to me, the awkward one, "When?"

"This. . afternoon. 12:00 PM, maybe."

"12:00? Seriously? Are you gonna kill me? The sun now is no joke, seriously. It can kill you, for your information," I shook my head.

"Don't worry! I'm with you!"

I just rolled my eyes.

_____

Uhm. . . What to wear? I didn't tell it to the unnies because they are gonna tease me. As I looked in the walk in closet, someone caught my attention. A yellow dress. It was cute and very simple. I picked it up and wear it.

I just wear a white flat shoes

I just wear a white flat shoes. Then I fixed my hair into a wavy hair and put a face powder and a little bit of lip balm on my lips.

I looked again at myself on the mirror. This is okay.

I went down the stairs as I saw Jungkook waiting for me. He's wearing a red checkered polo and a black pants. He looked at me and then smiled.

"You look beautiful."