Catch Fire Pt.1

I was hanging with the guys at there place.

Ash was showing me something on his drums.

Calum and Mikey were playing the PlayStation.

Luke was out to god knows where, and I frankly don't really care where he's at.

You see him and aren't on speaking terms.

First of all when we first met he was really mean then we started talking then we started going out.

I was over at the guys place when Luke came home at like two.

He was drunk and later on I found out he cheated on me with his ex.

That was a while ago though, about a year.

I wanted to give in and talk to him, but i couldn't.

He deserves to feel like shit, that's what he made me feel like.

Eventually Luke came in and went in the kitchen and so did Ashton.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch watching Mikey and Cal.

Luke and Ash then came in and sat on the same couch, with Luke sitting close by me.

"Hey Alex we have a show tomorrow here.

Want to come watch, you'll be front row?"

Cal said looking at me real quick for an answer, then putting his attention back on the TV screen.

"Uh yeah, sure what time?"

I asked "We leave at noon and it starts at three."

Luke said looking at me then at his phone.

"Can i stay the night here?"

Calum and Mikey shut the game system off and looked at me.

"Of coarse" Mikey laughed.

"You can wear some of our clothes at night and I'm pretty sure Luke has some of your clothes still." said Calum.

"Thanks" I smiled. Mikey ordered some pizza and the guys started messing around so I took a picture.

Luke's butt was in the air while Ash had his hand under his stomach like he was gonna flip him.

Mikey sat on Cals stomach and put his feet in Cal's face.

I loaded it up on Twitter and Instagram with the caption: 'Luke's Butt!!!'.

They stopped wrestling and checked there phones then they all looked at me then attacked me.

We messed around till the doorbell rang and everyone got up rushing to the door.

We all ate, the guys eat like pigs, no joke.

After that it was 10:00 and I ran downstairs and luckily no one followed.

I hopped on Ashton's drums and started to drum terribly.

Soon Ash and the rest of the guys come running down.

Ash picked me up and threw me on the couch and ran over to his drums.

I started to laugh then Mikey sat on me.

"Mikey get off! Whats with you and sitting on people you weigh like a ton!"

I yelled and laughed at the same time.

I started hitting his side but it was no use so I gave up.

He finally got off of me and picked me up and took me upstairs to the living room on the couch.

How many couches do these people have.

We all settled and started to watch Mean Girls.

Luke was to my left and Cal was to my right and Mikey and Ash were on the floor, in front of us.

Towards the end of the movie my eyes got really heavy then I put my head down and fell asleep.

I always tend to sleep during movies.

Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Thanks for reading!! I hope you all liked it! There's a part two!!

I take requests. Just tell me who you want it to be with. Your name. The setting and summary of the imagine. And if you want it to be sad, cute, dirty......