Hospital

*Meghan's POV*
"Laughing all the way to the hospital. 'Cause there's nothing that surgery can do. When I break your little heart in two."

My best friend, Ashton Irwin, and I sang as he drove us back home from the movies.

Ashton was being weird lately though.

He's super close to me now, he laughs at my stupid jokes, he stares at me a lot.

Speaking of staring he's doing it right now.

"Ash watch the road not me, we're going to crash."

I laughed "No we aren't" as he said that we drove right into a tree.

My life flashed right before my eyes.

i don't feel any pain so i must be alright.

why is it so dark? is ash okay!? oh god i cant lose him, I hope he's alright!

~Ashs POV~
Im a fucking idiot! After a while I got out of my car and seen the damage done.

Mostly Meghan's side is messed up.

No no no no no. DAMMIT is she okay??

I ran over to her side and her head was bleeding from her hitting her head.

"Meghan" I shook her.

I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

They said there on there way, now all I have to do is wait.

If you can't tell, I'm in love with Meghan.

I can't lose her and knowing I'm the reason this happened to her I can't forgive myself.

I heard sirens and lights coming my way.

As the ambulance came they took Meghan and I had to explain what happened to an officer.

I had to go home and get rest and tomorrow I was allowed to see her.

*Meghans POV*
I woke up in a room, I'm guessing at the hospital because of the equipment and stuff in the room.

What happened? I don't remember much, just that I was in a car with Ashton.

Speaking of Ashton was HE okay?

A nurse came in and asked me a few questions and i found out that i was in a car accident.

As the nurse was leaving I asked her about Ashton.

"Is my friend here? His name is Ashton Irwin, I need to know of he's okay" I said desperately.

"I don't know, Sorry" she said, leaving.

Great, I just want to know if he's okay!

It was a long day and they said I can be discharged whenever I'm ready.

I just have to take out easy and take some pain meds.

A policeman drove me home since I have no idea where my phone was and I had no ride.

When I got home I noticed nobody was here.

I sat down in the living room and put on Bob's burgers.

I was in the middle of the fourth episode when I heard the door open.

I whipped my head over to see who it was and I seen Ashton. Ash!!! He's okay!!!

I got off the couch and ran into him giving him as tight as I could.

When I released he had the most confused, shocked look on his face that I've ever seen.

"I- ........ You-......... You're okay!" He hugged me this time squishing me too hard.

"Can't breath" I got out.

"Sorry I'm just so happy to see you" he smiled really big "Same here" I replied.

"I'm so sorry it was my fault you got hurt, I thought you were dead, I thought I killed you!

And I would've never forgave myself. I would rather let myself die than than the one I love" He said.

Wait, love? Was he talking about me?

"I love you Meghan" he hugged me.

He loves me! Make your move Meghan! He loves you back!

He released the hug and I looked at him in the eyes and smashed my lips to his.

It felt amazing! Better than I imagined.

He kissed back and I melted.

We kept kissing for what seemed like hours then we broke apart to catch our breaths.

"Meg?" He asked "yeah?" "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

OMG, holy shit! This is like a dream come true!

"Yes!" I squealed and hugged him real tight and once again our lips collided and my world was complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Omg, this was cheesy! Am I right??

I hope you enjoyed!!!