Three's a Crowd

Alexis:

I wasn't sure why I was watching it but I was. Stupid baby cartoons. I figured I might as well get used to it because this what I would be watching for the next couple of years of my life. The real reason I was watching this was because I was way too lazy to actually reach the remote. I watched as Porky the pig happily skipped across the screen. "Hon," My mom called from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I answered I glanced up but didn't move. I was way too slouched down into the couch to actually get up.

"I'm going to the store. You wanna come?" I debated it for a couple of seconds then decided that maybe I should go so she doesn't think anything's wrong with me.

I wasn't really ready to tell her but I know I'd have to tell her eventually. I knew Logan was getting a little tired of me calling him to talk. He made it quite obvious that he still doesn't truly like me but I know there's a part of him that still cared about me or else he wouldn't take the time out of his day to spend time with me.

"Alright, mom let's go."

Logan:

I was whipping my friends Jack's ass in call of duty, when Jack asked "Hey bro what happened to your phone." Shit, I had forgotten all about my phone. I paused the game and got up to grab it but stopped midway after realizing that It wasn't there. "Hey Jack call my phone." I said. He whipped out the phone and dialed my number quick. I heard it but it obviously wasn't in my room.

"Cece! " I yelled. I was really getting tired of her stealing my shit. She strode into my room with an innocent smile. A smile I knew was not innocent at all. She glided over to me. I smiled back at her, trying not to seem pissed.

"I believe you have something that belongs to me." I said with a nod. Gesturing for her to hand it over. She threw her chin up, obviously proud that it took me so long to figure it out.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" She said. She thought that taking my stuff in front of my friends made her look cool but Jack never choose sides between us. He'd see her steal stuff but wait about an hour or two to tell me.

"Give me my phone please." I ordered her. "Don't make me tickle you." I inched closer and she screamed.

"Alright. Just don't tickle me. You can have your phone back." She handed me a black piece of cardboard and ran down the hall screaming "If you can find it!"

Jack already knew the deal. He handed me his phone and popped in another game as I went on a search for my phone.

Alexis:

"Honey," my mom said from halfway down the can aisle. "Could you hurry up. I need the list."

"I'm coming mom." I said and tried to move as quickly as I could to get to her. Honestly, I was feeling a little traumatized. Everywhere I looked all I saw was stuff that had to do with babies. I saw a pregnant woman, a nice couple with a cute little baby and I saw baby clothes and car seats. And now here we were looking at canned goods. And all I saw was baby food.

Babies, babies "babies" I hadn't meant to say it out loud yet somehow it had slipped from in between my lips.

"What?" my mom asked. She glanced at me waiting for an explanation. I looked at the baby food and then back at her. She was trying to decide which can of peaches to buy for her peach cobbler.

In my mind, I was trying to tell her to go with Del Monte but instead my mouth uttered out a "I'm pregnant." I covered my mouth instantly but it didn't change the fact that I had already said it.

The sound of the cans hitting the floor rang in my head like bells. She just stood there. Frozen like a statue.

Logan: