Teaser

A SMARTIN PRODUCTION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Alexis Jefferson:

I've known Logan Peters for practically my whole life. So the fact that I decided to make a deal with him scares me because I should know by now that he's not trustworthy. But everyone deserves another chance right so basically I gave it to him by trusting him with keeping my secret. I guess I should have known that it would get me into trouble. I mean that's usually where troublemakers lead you; Into more trouble.

Logan Peters:

I've never given Alexis Jefferson a second thought in my mind. Except for when we were little. Back when we used to be friends and then everything just changed. We changed. I didn't want to change but I had to. I knew our friendship would never last and I pushed that thought away everyday. But the truth is that I still liked her after all those years. After all those years, I still liked her despite what I told anyone else. And I guess that's the reason we got into this mess in the first place...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay my lovelies tell me what you think. I know it's short but this is just half of the prologue. if someone tells me it's worth it to keep writing then I will .And if one of my haters tells me that it sucks I'm still going to keep writing because i love my haters because they give me more reason to keep doing what they're so jealous of and making them all the more angry. Oh and before I forget, Fans of Take Me I wasn't lying when i said this was my new account and that i would be posting the new rewrite of Take Me up.
I promise to keep you posted. Don't worry I promise to post more my lovelies and my haters but I find it easier to start little by little so I'll get on it. Bye my lovelies.;'P