1. wine

It was a late summer evening; the room was humid and dark, only the TV lighting up the area. Despite, the warm weather, you and Joji are still cuddled up in the room, with heavy duvets covering both of you. With a half-filled glass of wine on one hand and one intertwined with his soft and slightly sweaty hand on the other, the sound of The Simpsons murmuring softly in the background made you calm and drowsy. "Do you want more?" he said as he reaches for the bottle. "Oh shit," you heard the glass loudly clank onto the others you already emptied.

"You tipsy?" you giggle as he pops the cork open and filled your glass sloppily. "You're getting it everywhere, Joji"

"Sorry, okay okay," he places the empty bottle down "cheers, baby girl" You look at each other, his face red from all the alcohol you have just consumed for the past hours. Still sipping on the drink, you laugh "Why do you blush so fucking much when you drink?"

He smirks and leans in close to you, your face just centimeters apart. You could feel his warm breath "Why do you blush so fucking much when I'm this close to you?" his lips brush against yours as he spoke. You feel your face go warmer than it already is. "I'll make you blush so fucking hard." He goes closer and your lips touch together with his. His hand glides over your body and over your shirt, his finger gently rubbing your nipples hard. As you kissed, his touch gradually roughens. You suck his tongue as it slides in your mouth, his thumb and finger grips tightly onto your nipples.

Caught off, you spill the remaining contents from the glass "shit..." you whisper, Joji looked at your gray sweats, now completely soaked in red liquid. He looked back to your eyes. "Let me clean that for you, baby"

As he continued his kiss, you felt his hand reach for the hem of your shirt, he lifts it up revealing your bare body. He left a trail of wet kisses from your lips to your neck, chest, and abdomen. He unties the string of your sweatpants and pulls it down together with your panty, "You're so fucking wet" he mumbles.

He slides his fingers from your sensitive clit before putting it inside you. You let out a moan as he pushes two fingers in and out, "fuck... just like that"

You felt his tongue touch your clit, slowly swirling it around, it made you moan more. "Do you want me to go faster?"

You nod with eyes closed, your hand brushing through his sweaty hair as he ate you out. His fingers and tongue gained pace, your moans now louder and breathy.

You felt your orgasm building up "baby keep going, please... I'm gonna cum" your thighs are shaking and your back arches in pleasure. His hooked fingers hit your g-spot perfectly as he thrusts. "Fuck!" you tug his hair tightly as you came.

With your eyes half-open, you look at Joji who was looking back at you with a subtle grin on his face. "All clean, baby"