Chapter 7

I get home, tears in my eyes. I slam the door to my room. And hit my forehead on the blood red wall, and then slam my fist next to my head, screaming. The tears are coming fast. I try my best to stop them, but they just keep coming. I keep banging my fist onto the wall, yelling, screaming, until there's a hole in it.

I turn around, my back to the wall, and slide down, I hit the floor with my head hung between my knees, sobbing.

What the fuck did I do?! I shouldn't have hit him.. I shouldn't have said anything... maybe then... she wouldn't have ended it...

"WE WERE SO CLOSE!" I scream at my ceiling, tears streaming down my face.

I smash my head on the wall behind me. Then hang my head again, squinting my eyes shut.

You're so weak, so stupid... how could you let this happen?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! You overreacting bitch!!!!

At that moment my phone goes off... I grab my phone violently from on top of my dresser... It's a kid from school who offered me pot at the beginning of last year, I turned him down immediately because I knew Sky hated any form of drug... and I knew how disappointed she would be in me if I became a pothead. But he had urged me to take his number in case I changed my mind. And, I think that my mind had just been changed... Sky would never have to find out.

Zach: Hey Jimmy! You changed your mind yet? My supplier just gave me a bunch of new stuff, wanna try some?

Me: Yeah, sure, wanna come over later?

Zach: Yeah, sure, and since it's your first time, I'll give it to you for free!

Me: Nice, see ya.

I sigh, well... that calmed me down a bit.

**************************************************************************************************

"Feel better, Jimmy?"

I nod, "A little," I say, exhaling. I take another deep breath from the joint Zach had set me up with. After a couple more hits, I start to feel more relaxed. More at ease, I start calmly thinking of a plan on how to get Skylar back... and at the time, it sounds perfect.

"I'll leave you with this." Zach says, placing a baggy on my dresser. "See ya when ya need more!"

I nod and watch him leave my room. I see through the window Zach leaving and Jason coming up the walk way.

"The door's open!" I call, before I even hear the knock on the door.