Chapter 14

Jason stands there.

"Jason... W-w-what are you doing here?"

"WAIT!" Whatsername yells, standing up. "YOU'RE JASON? I OUGHT TO SLAP YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO JIMMY!"

"Slap me!? He's the one who beat the shit outta me!" Jason exclaims, his voice getting squeaky.

"Because you stole his girl!"

"Whatsername..." I say warningly.

"Is that what he told you?!" Jason says, an evil-like smile creeping across his face. "No, they weren't dating. They were just... 'friends'." He says, putting air quotes on the word friends.

Whatsername blinks at him. Like she's stunned. "Wait... what..."

Just then, over Jason's shoulder... I see her... I see Skylar. Standing in place, like she's frozen... staring at Whatsername. I stand up and something in me causes me to reach out and put my arm around Whatsername's waist. She takes a step closer to me and lays her head on my shoulder, almost automatically... funny how comfortable I feel with her, and I literally just met her...

"Why did you lie?" She whispers, her head still on my shoulder.

My eyes are fixed on Skylar. It feels like ages since I've seen her.

"Jimmy?" Whatsername asks again. I peel my eyes away from Skylar to look down at her, but her eyes had followed my gaze and were resting on Skylar. Who stared right back at Whatsername.

I stare down at Whatsername, whose expression changes when she sees Skylar... a look as if she's worried, hurt, anxious...

Jason turns around and waves Skylar over. She walks briskly over to us and stands right in front of me, with an angry determined look on her face.

"You." She says, looking up at me sternly, "Are coming home with us."

"No he's not." Whatsername says, just as angrily, getting in between me and Skylar.

The girls' faces are inches apart, both getting extremely pissed.

"He's staying right here. With me." Whatsername hissed.

"Oh no he's not!" Skylar says, shoving her, causing Whatsername to bump into me.

"Guys..." I say, warningly, laying my hand softly on Whatsername's shoulder, glancing at Jason, with a look that was pleading for help to stop the girls.

But Jason was watching them intently, as if he was hoping they would fight.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Whatsername yells, shoving Skylar down, who falls on the ground.

"Sky!" Jason exclaims, bending down to see if Skylar was alright. "Yo! Jimmy! Control that psycho bitch!"