❄ t h r e e

•Nathalie•

Yesterday was so gosh. I talked to the most famous student on our school! I don't know what part of me gave me the urge to help him. Maybe it's also Mr. Lee? I don't know.

Today is Friday, which means that we'll only have sports as our subject for the whole day. I don't know what sport are we going to talk about.

"Hey!" Someone pat my shoulder.

"Hey! Mr. Key! How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Oh. About yesterday, why didn't you appear? I want to say something to Mr. Lee at that time. Did you hear that?"

"Yes. I heard it. I just don't want to see something."

"Zach crying?"

"Nope. It's a secret." He widened his smile. I laughed almost silently.

"So, is today Friday? You're wearing your jogging pants."

"Ah, yes. It's Friday. Sports is our only subject."

They have no what we call 'days'. They don't have weekdays and weekends.

"So, good luck." He smiled at me, and I smiled back to him. "Tell me when you need me, I'm always here."

"Yes, Mr. Key."

***

WHAT?! We're going to discuss about swimming?!

"But we don't have our swimming attires!" Said one of my classmates. Yes, it's true. We're not informed for pete's sake!

"We provided your swimming attires. Come here, fall in line." Said Mr. Bullock, our Sports teacher.

And as he have said, we fall in line and get our provided swimming attires.